• Mount
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Ziyech
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

Erratic game but controlled it well. Should have scored 7 or 8 but Leeds infected us with their weird hectic style.

Kante, Reece were absolutely worlclass. Zouma was alright and with his 4th goal- our corners have imporved so much. Thiago Silva needs no words. Giroud showed what he offers over Tammy. Ironcially leeds pushe dup higher with tammy on the pitch due to the score.

I would have wished for more precision from our attackers, there was a lot of huffing and puffing aobut it. Pulisic always taking shots with half of England between him and the goal, obviously will get blocked. Happy for him he got his goal and hopefully his confidence back.

Biggest worry is obviously Ziyech's injury. We looked a bit out of ideas before the 2-1 without him. He is our most important attacking player. hopefully it was just precautionary.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

You usually find Lamps on top of tables....tonight, you do:cig:

Ahahahahaa thats terrible :D

Hopefully we can continue in this right direction. Had the odd iffy game but things have come together and continuing to so hopefully when the insane period kicks in..all still rosey

Just now, Milan said:

I loved the interview with the Leeds captain, did you hear it? Took the second goal as a man, no complaints whatsoever, saying he just needs to do better. And credited Zouma. Top stuff.

most teams (and players) are fair play

its only the whingemeisters like Manure and the dippers (and Mou when he goes off the rails) who poison it up

always the victims (which is insane in Manure's case)

1 minute ago, Jason said:

It's obviously not great to concede first but we already had 2 comeback wins in 11 Premier League games this season.

Had only 2 in the whole of 2019/20 (vs Arsenal and Aston Villa) and 2 in 2018/19 (both times vs Cardiff).

lol Cardiff barely counts

dogshit team

Great comeback win especially a tough side like Leeds and the win margin should have been way more comfortable than just the 3-1. :rant:

Also pleased with our defensive performance. Leeds are in the top two this season for shots, shots on target and xG and they absolutely battered Arsenal and Everton in their last two games but we really restricted them, especially in the second half. Didn't really have any clear opportunities, apart of course from the Bamford goal. 

Mount was my motm kid bleeds for the badge. He was everywhere each minute.

Reece was fantastic. Ngolo also. Zouma did well after the first goal although I think mendy made the wrong decision there but he can't be perfect.

Overall this is a tough team and we dominated.

Job done. Hope ziyech and Co isn't too bad of an injury. They can all have a rest vs krasnodar and they go again next week

5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Did not forget it. Strong call!

Vielen Dank! 

I just had a feeling. If this was last season I may not have been as optimistic. 

I sense a much better mental attitude. On 93 mins we even looked for another counter attack - that's what I want to see. 

FL is impressing me. He knows when to play for a point and he knows when to go for all 3 points. 

I just have a lot more confidence and belief in this team. I think the signings have been great and Thiago has been great as Captain. He is always shouting orders even when being forced off the field after injury. Biesela was exploding on the touch line lol.

I just knew we would come back today. Of course the obligatory ex Chelsea striker scores - but we could have had 7 or 8 goals today. The good news is we are creating chances and will only get better IMHO. 

It's such a big leap from the days of pass to Hazard and let him create something. 👍