• Kovacic
    • Werner
    • Ziyech
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

50 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

We've conceded 1 goal in 6 games with mendy. Imagine if we had a preseason and him from the start. Rewind to the Southampton game and I think most people would laugh if you said we would concede like 3 goals in the next 10 games.

But that's gone. But we are a team who has a lot of attacking talent and are the most solid team defensively in the league right now. No one wants to play us. If lloris doesn't pull off that worldy safe or tammy scores one of those headers and we win then the narrative shifts. But under the radar is fine and if we keep improving then we can be a force to be reckoned with.

Exactly, the future is bright, the future is blue 👍

Look at JM ffs, he said the happiest aspect of the match was that his players were not happy after the game.....go fool yourself cuz you aint fooling us Jose. They are delighted they got a draw, you came to park the 18 wheeler  and you surrvived, barely. He is doing this to remove the attention away, but at the same time claims his team is a pony.

Mourinho saying they are not happy with a point, but setting whole tactic way too secure and defensive - exactly what usually leads to 0-0 games.

Yeah... and I'm not happy because I am getting wet, who cares that I am jumping in the puddle.

20 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yup, he just wanted to be top of the table-wont last though, they'll go all spursy as usual

and how long before those same fickle spuds supporters start getting fed up with his defensive formations.

They're singing his praises now being void of any success in the past, wait til reality bites.:o

Watched the Fulham game and was very happy with the result. It is like the top part of the table just treaded water this week. That does bring the chasers below closer though. I was also very pleased to see how confident and how good RLC's movement is. It is great he is getting a lot of minutes to get back after his injury. We didn't move past the teams ahead of us, but we didn't lose ground either.