• Havertz
    • Ziyech
    • Werner
    • Mount (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Shambolic performance till the tripple change and nice 20 minutes after that.I am not optimistic despite the result but we will see what happens.

I don't trust Lampard at all but the players we have are good enough to give us results and mask the problems so I am at least happy we have them. And maybe, just maybe, he found the right formation today and we will see it more often in the future. I deffended Jorginho a lot but he needs to be benched, we need to be a lot more quicker on the ball and it just doesn't happen with him ans Kova. 

P. S. I already love Mendy!

7 minutes ago, DANILA said:

Krasnodar outplayed us in attack today, we were lucky. This result masks another dreadful performance

sorry but that is absolute BS. We really should stop this defeatist attitude. There were some nervy bounceball moments but Mendy was always in control. He had every narrow shot covered, even the one that hit the bar. It really getsus nowhere to foster this negative narrative just to blow off some steam. The performance has not been ideal but at no point in time we were outplayed.

Feel bad for their keeper though. He looked like he hadn't slept at all last night. Probably stressed against the biggest side he has competed against. He is 21 so maybe he wanted to shine and earn a move somewhere. Looked so disappointed, but he could have saved CHO's and Puli's goals.

1 minute ago, Yeboii said:

Feel bad for their keeper though. He looked like he hadn't slept at all last night. Probably stressed against the biggest side he has competed against. He is 21 so maybe he wanted to shine and earn a move somewhere. Looked so disappointed, but he could have saved CHO's and Puli's goals.

tbf Ziyech was so gracious to warm him up by shooting quite a few balls straight at him. Classy lad.

9 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

3 clean sheets in a row, 4-0. Nice.

Exactly - first time since Petr Cech 😍😍😍

I'm genuinely excited with this team if we can get the formation sorted and people in form.

Reminds me of the late 90s early 00s 👍 the potential is awesome...