• Hudson-Odoi
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

18 minutes ago, whats happening said:

doesnt matter we need kante for defense

actually we need Thomas or Zakaria who can handle the traditional sole DMF role and then free up whoever would replace Jorginho to add to the attack

a healthy Gilmour to move in space FAR better than Kante does

or an Aouar type

RLC should be that player but he is shot, and Barkley is gone

Mount is another option

Kante is playing a box to box role now but 90% of his passes are backwards and/or a turnover

he is lost when it comes to offensive game flow, and when he does find space and gets an open shot, he is dregs at shooting

1 minute ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I don't see runs at goal, I don't see anyone attacking one on one, I don't see any attempt at hold up play with runs behind, I don't see quality play anywhere, except getting back on defence. Our attack is boring and stale.

now i know how we desperately need the "magician" like hazard who attract 2-3 players and give space the other to run and score. Hope Pulisic and Havertz both can make a similiar impact like eden.....

Don't know what game people are watching to say Havertz was poor. Set up several of our best moments.
Tammy is having one of those matches where he looks like a donkey. Nothing going right. 

Read this Kai is PlayerXtreme well. Read what you want is playing very well.