Kai Havertz

Blues11

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If it's true we've only offered 60m (which I doubt) then surely it would mean a second payment next summer. There's no way our board are dumb enough to offer that little in total for a player they value at nearly double. That would be pretty disrespectful.

Did not romano say a week back that we were going to bid 60m+ 20m for him.

Why is it surprising now?

If I remember correctly, Fjortoft is actually not a good source. Mostly just repeating what others are saying.

Either way, if it was always the case that Havertz was staying until the end of EL, then it is normal that negotiations continue. Imagine confirming the transfer last week and then he breaks his leg against Inter on Monday. 
Might as well use the time until EL ends to negotiate and try to save as much as possible. In the end, what we save goes towards the next signing. There is no umlimited amount of funds.  

Almost every Tier1 source has been clear that Chelsea are the only club trying for the transfer, that Havertz insists on going there and that negotiations with the club is the only remaining part. It has also been written that Lampard and the club hierarchy itself sees this as a absolute key signing. 
I would be very surprised if the deal isnt done a week from now. 

Don't be discouraged from the low offer. Marina is said to be a very good negotiator, and I have studied negotiation techniques. It seems that she is "laying the anchor" first before they quote a price in order to try and meet between the amounts. If the 60 mill offer is correct, I'm sure she wants to meet at around 80-90.

3 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Probably more like 60m + 20m, Romano said we going to offer 80m to Leverkusen.

This is the right price for Havertz in my humble opinion. 60mil upfront and 20mil based on performances and appearances. Havertz has not had a 40+ goal and assist contribution in any season so he should not be commanding a 100mil price tag in my opinion. He's 80mil because of his youth and sheer talent. 100mil is for a consistent proven player in consecutive seasons.

4 hours ago, Strike said:

Unlike in the Sancho situation, Bayer aren't in the CL (unless they win Europa) and don't have the resources Dortmund have.

I can see this wrapping up after Bayer are knocked out of Europe this week

This

8 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

This is the right price for Havertz in my humble opinion. 60mil upfront and 20mil based on performances and appearances. Havertz has not had a 40+ goal and assist contribution in any season so he should not be commanding a 100mil price tag in my opinion. He's 80mil because of his youth and sheer talent. 100mil is for a consistent proven player in consecutive seasons.

are you talking euros or pounds?

and he was the first and ONLY teenage MFer ever in a top 10 euro league to score 20 goals in a season

he has now shown he can tear it up as a striker and a winger as well

his last 23 games

all his games in 2020

22 total goals produced

14 goals, 8  assists

b19be37ff4a371572d79ae1da110f06d.pngcdd248dc119939f13c2727669e865106.pngc35859353c85a63f34426b59b4276e15.png0ff751915c28116cf3d1c0147d192233.png

as a 19yo

d02cdfb8fdef4d0013c059cbfed89d04.png

11 hours ago, Vesper said:

are you talking euros or pounds?

and he was the first and ONLY teenage MFer ever in a top 10 euro league to score 20 goals in a season

he has now shown he can tear it up as a striker and a winger as well

his last 23 games

all his games in 2020

22 total goals produced

14 goals, 8  assists

b19be37ff4a371572d79ae1da110f06d.pngcdd248dc119939f13c2727669e865106.pngc35859353c85a63f34426b59b4276e15.png0ff751915c28116cf3d1c0147d192233.png

as a 19yo

d02cdfb8fdef4d0013c059cbfed89d04.png

Thanks for posting this, He's a very good goalscorer. I still have a high standard for players that should cost above 100million pounds. For example I rate De Bruyne at 100Million pounds, he is the best in the world in his position. Havertz hasn't gotten to that Level so he should be worth 80million not more. 

'HAVERTZ WILL MOVE TO CHELSEA PRETTY SOON'

Bayer Leverkusen's Germany midfielder Kai Havertz will move to Chelsea following the conclusion of the Bundesliga club's Europa League campaign, according to Sky Sports News reporter Kaveh Solhekol.