Kai Havertz

Blues11

6 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Thanks for posting this, He's a very good goalscorer. I still have a high standard for players that should cost above 100million pounds. For example I rate De Bruyne at 100Million pounds, he is the best in the world in his position. Havertz hasn't gotten to that Level so he should be worth 80million not more. 

Age is the only thing stopping De Bruyne from being, along with Mbappe, the only 2 players worth £200m plus.

If we are talking pounds, and with a COVID-19 market, I rate Havertz atm at £80-90m.Would love to get him for under £80m, but its not worth cocking the deal up. I am terrified of him at Victimpool or Shitty or Manure or, CL-wise, Bayern, Real, or Barca. PSG, not so much, as they soon will lose either Neymar or Mbappe (within 2 years max, plus Neymar will be 29yo in early February) and Juve is a hot mess atm, as their eggs are all in a soon to be 36 year old basket, and the rest of the team is really old as well, at far too many key positions.

Victimpool and Shitty are my true nightmares for him to end up at. Plus Bayern from a global perspective. 

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Age is the only thing stopping De Bruyne from being, along with Mbappe, the only 2 players worth £200m plus.

If we are talking pounds, and with a COVID-19 market, I rate Havertz atm at £80-90m.Would love to get him for under £80m, but its not worth cocking the deal up. I am terrified of him at Victimpool or Shitty or Manure or, CL-wise, Bayern, Real, or Barca. PSG, not so much, as they soon will lose either Neymar or Mbappe (within 2 years max, plus Neymar will be 29yo in early February) and Juve is a hot mess atm, as their eggs are all in a soon to be 36 year old basket, and the rest of the team is really old as well, at far too many key positions.

Victimpool and Shitty are my true nightmares for him to end up at. Plus Bayern from a global perspective. 

Honestly I hope we tie up the deal as soon as possible. As there are no much better prospects than Havertz available. Only someone like Sancho are on his level. Hopefully we get this wrapped up quickly.

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

Vesper do you have a link for the game against inter?

20 minutes ago, Rekin said:

Same problem every time I watch Leverkusen, Havertz gets isolated on top when they play better opposition. In this game their central midfield might as well not be there. Completely wasted. 

they have a big miss

yellow card suspension on

a7504cb2d62c170b8fb8d89590e2e010.png