Team 20-21?

MCM4PR3Z

I think this can kill the whole EPL when players are used to eachother:

-------------------------------------------------------Kepa (25)-------------------------------------------------------

James (20)----------------Zouma (25)-----------------------T. Silva (35)--------------------Chilwell (23)

--------------------------------Kanté (29)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------Kovacic (26)----------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------Havertz (21)-----------------------------------------------------

Ziyech (27)--------------------------------------Werner (24)-------------------------------------Pulisic (21)

My money is on: 

New GK

Dave/James    Silva.   AC.        Chilwell

Kante/Kova

Harvetz.                   Mount

Ziyech.              Werner.              Pulisic  

Bench: Kepa/Willy, Rudi, Dave/James, Kante/Kova, RLC, CHO, Tammy/Giroud

Azpi will still have important role and he is our captain. 

Kovacic and Kante in double pivot

Thiago and Zouma should be the pairing, but I can see Rudiger being favorised by Lamps.

Havertz behind Werner and Ziyech-Puli on wings.

Mount and Odoi to play big amount of games too. 

I hope we dont neglect our youth all of sudden because of these new star arrivals...

I'm not getting too excited just yet, none of the 3 have signed yet.

Thiago is having a medical tomorrow (Thursday) apart from that PSG have now made him an improved offer.

Chilwell: Dunno seems to have gone quite on him

Haverzt: Nothing definate as of yet.

GK we desparately need a to cless goalie, mind you anyone is better than Kepa

14 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

When people say this deal or that deal seems to have gone quiet etc, do people expect every second, every word, every action, every moment of the people involved to be reported? :carlo: Chill, be patient...

54 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

I'm not getting too excited just yet, none of the 3 have signed yet.

Thiago is having a medical tomorrow (Thursday) apart from that PSG have now made him an improved offer.

Haverzt: Nothing definate as of yet.

GK we desparately need a to cless goalie, mind you anyone is better than Kepa

Pretty confident they will all be done soon.

Thiago has made his mind up. Even tho Tuchel wants him to stay, Leonardo's lack of trust has sealed Thiago's decision to join us from what I read.

Chilwell is too good a deal of leicester and the player to pass up on. We massively overpay on this so sadly gonna happen.

Havertz is probably the most in the balance bc Leverkusen with their small club mentality are really giving us a hard time.

Goalkeeper will still be a ride but I dont see us going into the season with just willy and kepa. I can definitely see Kepa staying for financial reasons but an experienced no. 2 will be signed who can eventually displace Kepa.

2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Pretty confident they will all be done soon.

Thiago has made his mind up. Even tho Tuchel wants him to stay, Leonardo's lack of trust has sealed Thiago's decision to join us from what I read.

Chilwell is too good a deal of leicester and the player to pass up on. We massively overpay on this so sadly gonna happen.

Havertz is probably the most in the balance bc Leverkusen with their small club mentality are really giving us a hard time.

Goalkeeper will still be a ride but I dont see us going into the season with just willy and kepa. I can definitely see Kepa staying for financial reasons but an experienced no. 2 will be signed who can eventually displace Kepa.

Agree with every single word in this. 

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

Okay something like this:

I'm debating a lot in the middle weather to have Kante and Mount or Kante and Kova with Kai. 

2020-09-04_10-43-36.png

Kante and Mount against small teams while Kante and Kovacic against big teams...

4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

25 players squad next season?

Ok, we may sell Jorgi and keep Barkley but this is close guess I think.

lineup.png

I think it will be mostly as you show for the preferred starting eleven.

Havertz will most likely be more of an 8 than a 10, and I'm not sure if Frank will prefer James and Zouma over Azpili and Rudiger. I also don't think Rice will join, so Mount and Kovacic will probably rotate for the third midfield spot. 

One way or another, I suspect we wont see the "true" 11 until October. Chilwell and Pulisic are still recovering, we don't know the status of Ziyech while Havertz, Silva and Mendy will be very fresh and might need some time to adapt to the team. 

Mendy/Kepa/Willy

James/Azpi Zouma/AC Silva/Rudiger Chilwell/Alonso

Kai/RLC Kante/Gilmour Mount/Kova

Ziyech/CHO Werner/Tammy/Giroud Pulisic

Sell Barkley, Jorginho, Bakayoko, Emerson, Michy. Loan Tomori, Ampadu, Gallagher. After hopefully what will be a successful loan spells for all 3, replace Rudiger and AC with Tomori and Ampadu, RLC (if he does not have a breakthrough this season)/Kova with Gallagher. 

Pretty much we got confirmation today about our formation and what Frank wants.

He was speaking about Havertz as AM and how he plays more advanced than what he used to play.

Matt Law also said that we are looking for another DM to make workable double pivot which we do not have at the moment with any possible combination.

So the rumor that Frank wants to play with solo DM and two number 8s is not true it seems.

Rice last two seasons played only DM, never CB. I think Frank wants Rice-Kante with Havertz advanced. It is hard to accept Kova being benched but this is what it is...

16 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Pretty much we got confirmation today about our formation and what Frank wants.

He was speaking about Havertz as AM and how he plays more advanced than what he used to play.

Matt Law also said that we are looking for another DM to make workable double pivot which we do not have at the moment with any possible combination.

So the rumor that Frank wants to play with solo DM and two number 8s is not true it seems.

Rice last two seasons played only DM, never CB. I think Frank wants Rice-Kante with Havertz advanced. It is hard to accept Kova being benched but this is what it is...

Kinda but I see it as a Rice/Kova. Im not sold on these stories Ive read saying how much FL wants N'Golo. Is he just saying this to keep his price high?
FGrom everything Ive read N'golo hasnt worked well in any combination of a double pivot. YES OK I think he would work with Rice but leaving out POTY out would be a crime.

Im also at a loss as to WTF we are going to do with wee Billy G?

2 of the only games I saw last season was Everton and Victimpool and he was blinding in both.

I had visions of him and Kova playing together.