• Jorginho
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Mount
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)

Lots of negativity here....with basically no pre season and bucks of new lads that would walk straight right into the starting eleven yet to feature and Pulisic starting soon...once we began to gel we will look a different animal...good 3 points...

Lampard please no Havertz on the wing again...

2 minutes ago, dimmas said:

For this game. Havertz perform as bad as rlc. Both really woeful

Sad to see. Gosh, I hope havertz problem is only he isn't fit. His desire or interested to actually play is almost none. He really looks similiar like unmotivated ozil or when fabregas was really out of depth in certain games. Which is not good at all

I really hope he isnt play like that anymore

that is super harsh

no way am I going to go that negative

he was had one week of training, he is not a natural winger, and look at the MF he was playing with

it had the creativity of a brick

plus he sprinted back 80 yards to make a key tackle, Özil has not done that once in his life

We mustn't depend on anyone. Even if several of our signings weren't there, our roster is full of players. They acted like it was a friendly game. We were better defensively than offensively tho. 

We get the three points but it'll be suicidal to continue in this way... That's the Premier League not the Championship...

Lamps is going to have a hell of a hard time deciding who will partner Silva. We know he really fancies AC (and tbf he was excellent today) and Zouma has been great for a while now. Rüdiger gets a lot of hate but I want to see him get a shot as well.

Pulisic, Ziyech, Kovacic, Chillwell, Thiago Silva missing and pretty much zero pre-season for the rest of the team (many starters from today were even in quarantine for pre-international break training). Yeah, in these circumstances I'll happily take a two goal away win despite a crappy performance overall.

RLC is starting to worry me. It's sad seeing him play like this when I know what he can do at his best. But the only way to get back to his best is by playing regular football so it's a dilemma for Frank. Think he'll be restricted to sub appearances and cup games once everyone else is back in the team, remains to be seen whether that's enough to recover his form.

Havertz was not good today but wasn't expecting immediate fireworks after just a few training sessions with the team. Werner on the other hand looked sharp, he's been training since July with no holidays in between and it really shows.

Just now, Jype said:

RLC is starting to worry me. It's sad seeing him play like this when I know what he can do at his best. But the only way to get back to his best is by playing regular football so it's a dilemma for Frank. Think he'll be restricted to sub appearances and cup games once everyone else is back in the team, remains to be seen whether that's enough to recover his form.

its not his form

he is physically damaged, probably for good

go back and look at older videos

he had explosive, driving bursts

that shite is gone, unfortunately

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Lamps is going to have a hell of a hard time deciding who will partner Silva. We know he really fancies AC (and tbf he was excellent today) and Zouma has been great for a while now. Rüdiger gets a lot of hate but I want to see him get a shot as well.

Zouma all day long, especially when his first language is French. Communication is very important at the back.