Timo Werner

Captain Ahmed

18 minutes ago, Vesper said:

it was a chance but not a sitter

Thought he had missed an open goal or something. Went to check it out and yeah, it was a missed chance but not a sitter sitter.

Also, are goalkeepers not allowed to make a save or something? I know Werner has missed opportunities but seems like every chance not put away will be branded as "missing a sitter" or something along those lines. There are bad misses by him but there are also those decently saved by keepers.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Came across this (there are also more examples) and I don't get how he's gotten from this finish to what he's doing now...

he will start making them

not worried

only player on the squad I am worried about (besides the always present in these discussions Kepa) is Pulisic

Ziyech looks to be heating up

Tuchel was raised the level of some I was done with

Rudiger is beast level atm

Alonso has been so solid when he plays

hell, Emerson too, and he scored and played well for Italy

I want (so hard to pull) Håland

if not, I am so open to Lukaku returning

and for a CB, Fofana is by far my number one CB target, we only need one, as we have so many other options out on loan plus Mbuyamba eventually from the youth team

sell Kepa and grab a good backup (unless we can get Donnarumma cheap, which is a pipe dream) IF Roman (now that FFP is binned) wants to truly go wild, hell buy Oblak (last year for him, as he wants a 7 year contract and if we buy him in summer 2022, he turns 30 in a few months, which is too old for a 7 year contract, he is not a tall keeper, so as he slows down he has not big height to fall back on, for some reason I do not see him as the type who will still be great at 36, 37yo

Rice is likely not going to happen atm, so I would go hard for Camavinga (so hard as he will likely go to RM or Barca), 2nd choice Boubacar Kamara

that is about it unless we can steal Theo Hernandez at LB 

Jesús Corona is interesting, but I do not like the fact we would only get one full sub 30yo season out of him

4 minutes ago, Azul said:

The fact that even you are speechless speaks volumes😂

I mean...how does one even go about defending that kind of miss???

I know he has missed lots of chances before but this is getting scary/ridiculous. Feels like he can't even do anything right when trying to score anymore. Maybe needs to see a sports psychologist or something...

Bundesliga fans did warn us that he misses loads. RB just created a tremendous amount of chances for him and in Germany, there is always space behind the back line which is where Werner flourishes. 

Don't think he'll get any better. 😬

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Bundesliga fans did warn us that he misses loads. RB just created a tremendous amount of chances for him and in Germany, there is always space behind the back line which is where Werner flourishes. 

Yes, I tried to warn you guys lol

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Even with all the misses, one doesn't score 90+ goals in 4 seasons by accident. But this? This has become a trainwreck.