• Pedro
    • Mount
    • Giroud
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

1 minute ago, Antonio8 said:

maybe something has happened between kepa and lampard

I just reckon Lampard woke up and smelt the coffee. I mean seriously, what does Kepa do well? I know Willy isn't a good GK but at least you can rest assured that if a shot it at him he is not going to let it go through him as if he is a ghost. 

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Kepa surely is out the door this summer

I cannot believe we are going to have to rely on the dodgy Willy for the last 15 games of the year

what a fucking cock-up by the board

£142m dropped and we have a 38yo shaky as fuck keeper to hitch our little blue wagon to

It is a cock up - but it feels a lot more safe with the experienced Argy than Kepa

4 minutes ago, King Kante said:

I just reckon Lampard woke up and smelt the coffee. I mean seriously, what does Kepa do well? I know Willy isn't a good GK but at least you can rest assured that if a shot it at him he is not going to let it go through him as if he is a ghost. 

caballero is famous for his abilities. ask argentines :shifty:

9 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I don't think Kepa will leave. It will almost be an identical situation to Claudio Bravo where he stays as a (very expensive) back up to the new keeper while Willy walks on a free.

That's assuming Kepa doesn't use this as a kick up the arse, I think he will get one more chance, starting with the Liverpool game.

I like the idea of the suggested swap.

Kepa for Jan Oblak