• Mount
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I for one dont believe spurs have a better team than us, no way imo. A better manager will do us better, does not mean we should go grab one now but very probable we will be better.

Spurs do have a massively better PROVEN squad than us.

You are making the mistake of thinking our youngsters are proven - they aren't- they are inconsistent as fuck.

CHO is a shadow of his former self.

I don't accept this is Lampard. Yes, playing and not playing players is weird and his insistence on playing people out of position is puzzling - but he's not the only manager to do it - so there has to be a reason.

Poch would not improve this team IMHO

And BTW fuck this board man....we are here cuz of them. WTF would they have done if we didnt have youth to come in? They are not fit for purpose......they have allowed the team to go super stale and seemingly happy with it.

4 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Spurs do have a massively better PROVEN squad than us.

You are making the mistake of thinking our youngsters are proven - they aren't- they are inconsistent as fuck.

CHO is a shadow of his former self.

I don't accept this is Lampard. Yes, playing and not playing players is weird and his insistence on playing people out of position is puzzling - but he's not the only manager to do it - so there has to be a reason.

Poch would not improve this team IMHO

More proven yes, but old as fuck. And very thin. Poch is def a better manager than Lamps right here and now.....imo.

We keep losing in the same way and frank isn’t learning his lessons

6 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

We are santa clause.....you havent scored in ages? Come come we make a hero out of you......you havent won in ages and have 8 injured players? Come we will give you 3pts to cheer you up.

sad but true mate :( 

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

the sooner we realize that there are no more straight forward games, the better. We make any struggling team look great it seems, thats how shit we are atm, this loss will not be the last this season, still a lot more hearthache to come, buckle up. We are miles away from challenging the top teams, too many shit players that need to leave, need to get proper ones in, no more fucking dross buys. This is all on the board for constant fuck ups.

My big mistake was expecting too much from this team when results and performances were heading our way, now im falling down back to earth and it hurts to see us lose like this, when we could do much better.

we need to make bold moves in the market, and the board seems paralysed and Lampard keeps backing shit

the very fact we were (at least many, myself included) asking for BARKLEY to come on says it all

The curse of having loads of young players across our attack is that they're wildly inconsistent. They have a great match maybe one in every 3. We have no star man NEAR the level of a Salah/Mané/Aguero/KDB or Hazard anymore who can win us a game with magic out of nothing.

Finishing 4th is going to be about hoping and praying United/Wolves/Spuds/Sheff remain as terribly inconsistent as we are. It's going to take years off my life worrying.

23 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Weakest in the top 6 for sure, but in the league is harsh.

I think I'm correct in saying that in the ratio of  goals conceded from shots on target he has the worst record in the league.

Would anyone be stupid enough to pay even £20 million for him now? All I can say is get him off the wage bill asp!!!

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

The curse of having loads of young players across our attack is that they're wildly inconsistent. They have a great match maybe one in every 3. We have no star man NEAR the level of a Salah/Mané/Aguero/KDB or Hazard anymore who can win us a game with magic out of nothing.

Finishing 4th is going to be about hoping and praying United/Wolves/Spuds/Sheff remain as terribly inconsistent as we are. It's going to take years off my life worrying.

That's it. Got such a harsh run of games coming up as well..in which we play Spurs and Man U as well as Arsenal and Leicester. Then again it's the teams you dont expect that get ya!

We need that spark again.

Why are you guys keep heaping blames on our young players yes they are actually incosistent but not the way you guys are painting them...

If anything its the senior matured players that keeps dragging the team and the club backwards willian have already had enough of him really worried Lampard keeps singing his praises into high heavens...our most potent and quality chances to secure today came from both James and Odoi...the only less impressive of the lots outta there today is Mason...how about our senior players most of them are nowhere near the starting eleven...

Just now, Atomiswave said:

Spot on my man....we were bound to get fucked the way we do business. This team is the worst since 2o years ago.

it isn't going to change

especially if we miss out on Werner and Sancho in the summer

we may drop an insane desperation-driven 80m quid on Chilwell, but from what I have seen, he si not going to be a revolution at all

I already gave up on CB action taking place now and in the summer

Lamps loves the 4 main ones we have

if we also miss out on Chilwell, and the baord refuses to sell Alonso and emerson, he will still trot out azpi at LB over half the time unless we wake the fuck u and buy Gosens AND either Grimaldo or Telles (all 3 could be had now if we just made the play)

we will settle for Dembele at CF and we has a 50/50 chance of being another £40 to 50m or so Ligue 1/Bundesliga/Serie A CF bust in the EPL

just like the 'big' 5 CFs who came into the EPL this year

Joelinton, Haller, Cutrone (already gone),  Wesley and Moise Kean