• Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Batshuayi
    • Mount (sub)
    • Lamptey (sub)

Morris on the poor home form:

I don’t think it’s a physical or technical thing. The mental side of it...levels not as they should be. It will be certainly addressed by the game on Sunday either by video or an open chat. It’s something the manager has been looking at. When you’re a big club at home, you’re expected to perform better. The players eed to give te fans something to shout about. There is also the other side of it where fans need a bit of help here. Clearly been moments in games where everyone has been frustrated. That’s not just the players on the pitch. The more we can help each other the quicker we can get out of this small dip.

Just now, Tomo said:

Farewell appearance and gives Willian a breather.

Although I guess Pulisic hasn't played too much lately.

We can bring Pedro on if needed. Would rather give Pulisic the chance to regain his form/momentum than someone who is not in our long term plans.

Plus, I'd be wary of making too many changes. Nottingham Forest are in decent form and the FA Cup is our one shot of glory this season.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

We can bring Pedro on if needed. Would rather give Pulisic the chance to regain his form/momentum than someone who is not in our long term plans.

Plus, I'd be wary of making too many changes. Nottingham Forest are in decent form and the FA Cup is our one shot of glory this season.

That's it. We've been caught out before and it be nice together a cup run going.. longer then Carling cup did