• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Mount (sub)

Frank's been rotating well in midfield and defense lately but I'm a little worried up front.

That front three are being overplayed and by the time we go to Goodison a week on Saturday could be exhausted.

I would give one a rest on Saturday and another against Villa.

Just now, Tomo said:

Frank's been rotating well in midfield and defense lately but I'm a little worried up front.

That front three are being overplayed and by the time we go to Goodison a week on Saturday could be exhausted.

I would give one a rest on Saturday and another against Villa.

Lampard doesn't fancy Pedro, does he? 

Just now, LAM09 said:
2 minutes ago, Jason said:

He's setting an example of him & Giroud. Both will probably be gone come Jan.

But we're like overplaying Pulisic and especially Willian. Hopefully, CHO will be back for West Ham or Villa. 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's strange as I thought Pedro was going to be playing the role Willian has, because on paper he's perfect for this type of football AND he was in the exact same situation as these kids a decade ago.

But we're like overplaying Pulisic and especially Willian. Hopefully, CHO will be back for West Ham or Villa. 
We don't exactly have options and he has realised Mount can't effectively play out wide as well.

Neither were exactly busy during the INT break

Just now, Tomo said:

It's strange as I thought Pedro was going to be playing the role Willian has, because on paper he's perfect for this type of football AND he was in the exact same situation as these kids a decade ago.

Same here and he actually started the season well but got an injury and has suddenly 'disappeared'.