• Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Kante (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

No clue what to expect here. Don't know how dangerous Dynamo are and don't recognize a single name in their XI.

Hopefully we take this ultra seriously and don't underestimate them. Home clean sheet a priority. We have to treat the EL like its the CL and we're totally desperate to win it.

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Players like Zappacosta are trusted to come in but not RLC or CHO, that's what boils my fucking piss with this guy.

You need to chill out.

He's not doing anything different to what he's done all season? Why get annoyed about something you know is going to happen 🤪

Unbelievably stupid line lineup. So sick, utterly sick of Sarri's horrid rotations.

17, 18, 19, 20 years all all over Europe big clubs starting or playing crucial minutes and we get the same dregs trotted out every bloody game.

Watch Sarri apologists use Zappacosta as proof Sarri rotates. He fucking waited until Azpi is run into the fucking ground to do it.

Just now, Special Juan said:

I've had ten cans.:beer:

Grab an 11th 👍

I think I need something stronger than alcohol tonight. In my LSD inspired world- Giroud is a striking God and scores a double hat trick 👍

Then I come-down and it's 88 minutes on the clock and 0-0... 

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Unbelievably stupid line lineup. So sick, utterly sick of Sarri's horrid rotations.

17, 18, 18, 20 years all all over Europe big clubs starting or playing crucial minutes and we get the same dregs trotted out every bloody game.

Watch Sarri apologists use Zappacosta as proof Sarri rotates. He fucking waited until Azpi is run into the fucking ground to do it.

You knew it was coming though? We all did. This is his way...

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

Grab an 11th 👍

I think I need something stronger than alcohol tonight. In my LSD inspired world- Giroud is a striking God and scores a double hat trick 👍

Then I come-down and it's 88 minutes on the clock and 0-0... 

11th started, unlike CHO:D

3 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

You need to chill out.

He's not doing anything different to what he's done all season? Why get annoyed about something you know is going to happen 🤪

I think for some of us, posting in the match day thread is a good way to deal with our frustration. 

You are right this is who Sarri is, acceptance is quite hard even though i know what is coming. As the comedian Jeff Jeffries said, hope is the biggest cause of depression.  

Bull shit, Pedro Willian and Barclay again!!!!!!!!!!   I hope cho goes it the summer he proper wasted at Chelsea and rlc. Sarri comes out saying he is planning for next season! What a load of shit

14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

No clue what to expect here. Don't know how dangerous Dynamo are and don't recognize a single name in their XI.

Hopefully we take this ultra seriously and don't underestimate them. Home clean sheet a priority. We have to treat the EL like its the CL and we're totally desperate to win it.

RW Viktor Tsyhankov is now their main threat, with Fran Sol (a CF tracking to 30 plus goals all comps) out with injury

Just now, DDA said:

Odoi has to leave. I'm fucking furious. Especially watching Rashford do the things he is doing. 

Am sorry but Odoi is not even in the same.class as rashford even before he started playing in the first 11

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Am sorry but Odoi is not even in the same.class as rashford even before he started playing in the first 11

But Rashford did get minutes under Van Gaal- it was Jose who stunted his playing time, although Ole has reversed that.

Fucked off that they gambled on Ole and he's doing well. If we gambled on Frank it would probably turn into a shower of shite :(

Just now, Muzchap said:

But Rashford did get minutes under Van Gaal- it was Jose who stunted his playing time, although Ole has reversed that.

Fucked off that they gambled on Ole and he's doing well. If we gambled on Frank it would probably turn into a shower of shite :(

The difference is ole has brought back the Fergus style, feeling and brought back the man Utd of old  15 year's of history and identify. What's chelsea? Sack 're apoint sack 're apoint etc etc so what could Frank do to bring us back to the chelsea of old? O wait yeah that's it get sacked then replaced.....