• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Kante (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

6 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Am sorry but Odoi is not even in the same.class as rashford even before he started playing in the first 11

Let's be real here. If CHO was at any of Arsenal, United, Liverpool, or Spuds he would be every bit as good, if not better than Rashford is currently. All of those clubs/managers would be giving him regular starts and nurturing his talent more/better than we do.

It's sad but true. And that's why we'll most certainly lose him this summer.

8 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Am sorry but Odoi is not even in the same.class as rashford even before he started playing in the first 11

CHO is MUCH closer to Rashford than he is to a player who deserves the 74 total league minutes he has gotten

8 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Lol.. 

Watch Sarri muppets come here and start defending the clown... I have said it and would say it again until sarri knows how to differentiate between a player and marijuana....then I will take him serious... 

I may need some of that, after my LSD session. I guess I won't be asking Sarri... 👍

Dunno maybe CHO is lazy in training or they know he's already going so ain't bothering to try and fit him in.

It's a shame and like KdB, Salah, Lukaku etc will no doubt come and bite us in the arse when he's at Bayern...

22 minutes ago, DDA said:

Odoi has to leave. I'm fucking furious. Especially watching Rashford do the things he is doing. 

I don't understand why such a fuss was kicked up over him staying and then not playing! 

Anyway let's see how this goes.. Hopefully can get a win and less crazy 2nd leg. Hoping for a decent atmosphere as well. Feels like winter in here! 

2 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

I may need some of that, after my LSD session. I guess I won't be asking Sarri... 👍

Dunno maybe CHO is lazy in training or they know he's already going so ain't bothering to try and fit him in.

It's a shame and like KdB, Salah, Lukaku etc will no doubt come and bite us in the arse when he's at Bayern...

That's my biggest concern and frustration... I mean CHO is not this terrible to be treating him like shit while middle of the road players Barkley gets a free pass every fucking game... 

6 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Yep cause he'll be back eventually at another club and again wonder why it went so wrong 

5 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

IF we do not get a summer 2019 transfer window, he will stay maybe, same for Eden, and we just will let them walk on frees in 2020

that is around £220m lost in trans fees (£175m turned down for Hazard this past summer, and £45m for CHO)

or we sell them and just march on with

Pulisic

Willian

Pedro

RLC

as wingers

we do have

Kenedy

Musonda

Izzy Brown

Moses

Kasey Palmer