• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Kante (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Just now, Jason said:

Unless of course Sarri gets Bournemouth nightmares and plays the first team...

Not ready blahhhhhh  blah blah

Both got such a good reception.. Crowd sees something. We see something. He just for whatever reason doesn't. 

12 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Just got back Great game. Lads played very well Pedro the Butchers Dog had another good one. Great goal.. Looked like a couple of nutmegs.Willians looked like a copy of one from 4 or 5 years ago. Same spot. And happy for CHO. Good to see RLC with that little assist. Think that was the best thing Zappa had done all match too.

Sods law states we will be meeting Napoli at some time this tournament. Should be a fun trip.

Arse got smashed in France

http://yfl.videostreamlet.net/player/html/iUTaOdf0sv?popup=yes&autoplay=1

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

LOL My mate was keeping me in touch with how it was going. He wasn't a happy chappy specially with me sending him friendly texts to 'cheer him up' lol

Good!!

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

LOL My mate was keeping me in touch with how it was going. He wasn't a happy chappy specially with me sending him friendly texts to 'cheer him up' lol

Good!!

I got lucky tonight

called 2 goals before they happened

Ismaïla Sarr for Rennes (a beast of a LW, but his goal was on the right, a header off a superb cross)

and then, of course

CHO

a front 3 of

LW Sarr

RW Pepe

CF Werner or Jovic

would be cray cray good

if Werner

you are talking all 3 front players top 10 in world (top 5 maybe) in pace at their positions

Sarri still need to go. He ll get rid of CHO and discourages young players. He loves old players. Against Dynamo , Chelsea played badly at the last quarter., old men getting tired, Dynamo consist of many young players. 

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

This is brutal.

Should have known better to have expectations but I read through this thread expecting good analysis and a general happy atmosphere given we have just comfortably beat a decent team (to add to a good couple of weeks all told) but no it's all he's shit, he's crap, we're rubbish, doomsdays coming.

I thought Barkley and Zappacosta were bad and Alonso was anonymous. I didn't really rate Emerson until I saw how little Alonso offers :(

I was delighted RLC got some minutes he's definitely an upgrade on Barkley- we need someone able to drive forwards, it can't just be left to Kante.

Well done to CHO too - great goal.

I thought Hoddles analysis was good - but I think Kovacic is better than Barkley- he seems to have lost his mojo as I always remember him as a player that ran with the ball, for us he doesn't seem to do that? Maybe it's confidence? 

Just hope RLC stays injury free and gets more minutes.

I'm happy - think the team have turned a corner and now it's just the sheer magnitude of fixtures. We don't have that killer instinct (yet) but at least we can see the outline of what is trying to be achieved. 

I do wish Sarri would give CHO more time - it would be awesome to have him and RLC in the team. I understand RLC is tricky because of all of the injuries.

Anyway, I'm happy 👍👍👍