• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Yayyyyy Me. Got a ticket for later. Cost a couple of quid but hopefully get to see Higs first hat trick!!

COYFB!!!

Really dont like Wednesday. Got put in hospital for a week by them when I was young.

Have a great day guys.  856a0e8682d17de5ef201d0e615e18c3.gif

Same friend had spare ticket... Though last time went with her we lost lol.. And pretty sure last 4th round I went to was Bradford... 

Horray be a lovely day lol. 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Where is he going? Fulham pulled out, Monaco just sacked Emenalo, who wanted him, Aston Villa pulled out, and I doubt we would sell to Arse atm.

Yeah think they will do the usual, let him go on a free , keep your ears to the ground, think he will go somewhere by end of this window! 

22 minutes ago, mccg said:

Yeah think they will do the usual, let him go on a free , keep your ears to the ground, think he will go somewhere by end of this window! 

5 days left in window so it better be fast, lolol. Unbelievable we have only sold one player, and that one actually was of use, ffs. Typical of this inept board.

I hope that Higuain will start, but it's probably going to be Giroud and Higuain as a sub. Let's hope we won't make this harder than it should be.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5121 met Tapatalk

So we're really gonna sell Zappa without bringing someone in? We haven't been linked othe a single fullback, have we?

Anyways, it seems we've said to CHO's transfer request "nah, you're staying."