• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)

Ampadu in the Jorginho position.

Christensen, Hudson Odoi, Higuain. Lot to love in this lineup.

Also, I am going to assume that Sarri has rotated Emerson to give him some rest and that Alonso is now second choice :)

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

It will be interesting to see if it's Ampadu or Kovacic in the Jorginho position.  Kovacic is more technical, and that's what he wants there.

I think it will be Barkley - Kovacic - Ampadu

Barkley looked absolutely fucked when he came off against spurs l. Suprised to see him start again.

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Barkley looked absolutely fucked when he came off against spurs l. Suprised to see him start again.

Me too, but RLC is obviously not fully fit and we are out of midfielders.  Kovacic hasn't completed a full 90 yet, IIRC.  Barkley did look gassed.  I think those are the first 2 off the pitch for Jorginho and RLC.

I like this line up. I think Sarri is starting to learn and understand the difficulties and volume of matches on England and does now seem prepared to rotate a little more which will only benefit those around the fringes of the usual first XI.

Good to see RLC back on the bench too, we need as many players as possible fighting on multiple fronts in the second half of the season and the opportunity is there for him to make himself first choice.

Jeez, the way our official Twitter is hyping Higuain you'd think Messi was making his Chelsea debut! :D

If he doesn't score in his first match it seems people will be disappointed, lol.

Chelsea ace Callum Hudson-Odoi makes shock confession to friends ahead of FA Cup clash

CALLUM HUDSON-ODOI has reportedly told friends he does not want to play for Chelsea against Sheffield Wednesday today.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1078533/Chelsea-Callum-Hudson-Odoi-Bayern-Munich-FA-Cup-transfers-gossip

wtf