• Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)

They can't live with CHO. If his end product was betterment today we'd be out of sight.

Higuain with great movement and excellent first touch but they have their entire team parked around their penalty area. As usual, we struggle to break it down.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Nicco said:

Alonso starting means he might be benched next week, hope this is the case.

We all know that isn't going to happen, unfortunately. He has to be removed as an option via a sale. Sarri is obsessed with Alonso and Willian.

Added observation, having CHO play only RW and not left makes his punk arse leaving less painful. He is a lot better on the left.

Still raging every time I see him. Asshole

Few points:

1. CHO’s end product is not as good as he thinks he is.

2. Alonso weakest link as expected.

3. Hig’s movement and linkup play is already miles better than Morata.

4. Barkley is such a bang average player.

5. Watching Ampadu plays in that position makes you realize how good Jorginho really is.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

We all know that isn't going to happen, unfortunately. He has to be removed as an option via a sale. Sarri is obsessed with Alonso and Willian.

Added observation, having CHO play only RW and not left makes his punk arse leaving less painful. He is a lot better on the left.

Still raging every time I see him. Asshole

Problem I don't think is been on the right or left atm. You can clearly see by his body language and attitude he doesn't wanna be on the pitch.

There's 0 creativity in that midfield and then you have the likes of Willian and Alonso slowing down the play even more. We're also lacking Luiz's thru balls, Christensen seems scared with the ball

Higuain has looked sharp

Been a common theme throughout the season and it has happened about 3 times already today: Willian cutting in from the left and playing a terrible, slow pass across the middle of the pitch that gets intercepted and launches a counter attack for the opposition.

1 minute ago, Ryan Fong said:

No matter how’s Willian’s ability, what makes him a rat? Seriously this is pretty uncool.

Tell u what makes him a rat his piss poor attitude and winning a cup and editing out the manager that made it possible. He's a top class cunt

9 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

Few points:

1. CHO’s end product is not as good as he thinks he is.

2. Alonso weakest link as expected.

3. Hig’s movement and linkup play is already miles better than Morata.

4. Barkley is such a bang average player.

5. Watching Ampadu plays in that position makes you realize how good Jorginho really is.

Read my mind!!!

Tell u what makes him a rat his piss poor attitude and winning a cup and editing out the manager that made it possible. He's a top class cunt

What he did to Conte was classless no doubt, but to the club I think he’s ok, at least not Courtois level of cunt. Agree to disagree mate.

25 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Christensen is pretty useless in this system I'm afraid. No physicality, no skills to pass the ball forward

I think he is fine as we saw on many occasions especially against Spuds. He is no Luiz, but he is a better defender. Lots of missing pieces may make him look out of place.