• Jorginho (sub)

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Kovacic looks pretty natural in that deep role.

Amapadu sure didnt

he needs to stick to CB (where I SOOO rate him) maybe at CMF a bit

I really really want Barkley to come good, but he is just playing like shite

Just now, Vesper said:

Amapadu sure didnt

he needs to stick to CB (where I SOOO rate him) maybe at CMF a bit

I really really want Barkley to come good, but he is just playing like shite

Tbf to Barkley I really don't think he's match fit just needs a few more games I reckon.

Assuming he isn't sold by then, it would be lovely to see Hazard and CHO flanking Higuain against Bournemouth. Though with Willian scoring again today I doubt Sarri will leave him out in a PL match.

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Assuming he isn't sold by then, it would be lovely to see Hazard and CHO flanking Higuain against Bournemouth. Though with Willian scoring again today I doubt Sarri will leave him out in a PL match.

At this point you already to know what you have in Willian which is not much, brilliant goal once in a full moon he is capable of that. 

Btw is this Willian first multi goal game at Chelsea? 

Job done bla bla bla. But noticed two things:

1. Sarri tried Ampadu and Kovacic in the Jorginho role today. A sign of us not signing a midfielder in this window?

2. Azpi got a forward a lot more than usual today and on Thursday. Change of tactical instruction?

ok game, not a very inspring performance, many mistakes but i will take it. CHO was abysmal apart from his goal. same for Willian, frustrating apart from his goals as always. btw his second multi-goal performance after tottenham fa cup sf 2017 i think. 

Lets hope emerson was just rested for Bournemouth but i think Alonso has walked straight back in the starting lineup

The only thing i dont know is why higuain did not take his only clear cut chance first time instead of controlling it. 

first time VAR worked too. Clear penalty for us, clear striker's foul from them. 

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

Job done bla bla bla. But noticed two things:

1. Sarri tried Ampadu and Kovacic in the Jorginho role today. A sign of us not signing a midfielder in this window?

2. Azpi got a forward a lot more than usual today and on Thursday. Change of tactical instruction?

Ampadu is soooo clearly not fit for that role we saw today. Was very poor when trying to spray it around and also left pass after pass short when trying to play in tight areas. 

I'll forgive him since he's so young and barely plays, but I think his future may be in defense rather than midfield.

Thought Willian did well tonight. 2 great goals. Edged MOTM for me ahead of Kova (probs a unpopular opinion haha), lower opposition fair enough bur still. Willian didnt just stand still either he drifted around the final third a lot. Good movement from some players tonight eventually. We gave the ball a way a lot at times but was through trying to play forward so fair enoigh sometimes this happens.

Thought Willian did well tonight. 2 great goals. Edged MOTM for me ahead of Kova (probs a unpopular opinion haha), lower opposition fair enough bur still. Willian didnt just stand still either he drifted around the final third a lot. Good movement from some players tonight eventually. We gave the ball a way a lot at times but was through trying to play forward so fair enoigh sometimes this happens.
One was a pen...far from a great goal. Second goal was a great finish though. He also gave the ball away an endless amount of times, especially in the second half

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Miguelito said:

One was a pen...far from a great goal. Second goal was a great finish though. He also gave the ball away an endless amount of times, especially in the second half

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

So did Callum, Barkley, Kovacic, Ampadu, Alonso, Azpi.. was a commom theme tonight at times. 

Was an excellent pen, cool as you like. Never looked like missing.