Christian Eriksen

Unionjack

Would love to do Spuds heads in and sign this guy! Would be a great job for us IMHO

He apparemtly turned us down as a kid.

I'm sure that none of us need a reminder who he is. REALLY wouldn't like Shitty to get hold of him tho it would be a help if he went to RM

Chelsea join battle for Spurs star Christian Eriksen

https://www.shoot.co.uk/chelsea-join-battle-for-spurs-star-christian-eriksen/

ERIKSEM.thumb.jpg.c67dfa8ec61c6df0af0eddb8e02ed88a.jpg

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Would love to do Spuds heads in and sign this guy! Would be a great job for us IMHO

He apparemtly turned us down as a kid.

I'm sure that none of us need a reminder who he is. REALLY wouldn't like Shitty to get hold of him tho it would be a help if he went to RM

Chelsea join battle for Spurs star Christian Eriksen

ERIKSEM.thumb.jpg.c67dfa8ec61c6df0af0eddb8e02ed88a.jpg

The story as I remember it, is that we turned him down following a trial. I'm not confident on that though.

1 minute ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

The story as I remember it, is that we turned him down following a trial. I'm not confident on that though.

Eriksen: Why I turned down Chelsea move

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

OK, that's the first time I've been aware of him speaking publicly about this and I believe him. After he emerged at Ajax however he was linked with us (isn't everybody) and the tale doing the rounds then was that we had turned him down after that earlier trial.

Just now, OhForAGreavsie said:

OK, that's the first time I've been aware of him speaking publicly about this and I believe him. After he emerged at Ajax however he was linked with us (isn't everybody) and the tale doing the rounds then was that we had turned him down after that earlier trial.

LOL We do have some very good spin Drs and Hypers working with the board!

28 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Pointless thread. Will never happen

So what do you suggest we do mate?

Its nigh on impossible for us to attract (even if the board was willing to pay for) world class players.

The next level down you have the players with clubs fighting for them.

Then you got the Jovic,Werner,Piatek,Haller types who have had a season or 2 of very good work that show tons of potential.

Unless our board go into deals meaning to come away with the player and not try to save every penny we can, we wont get these decent players.

OK Levys a cunt. But if we show Eriksen we are deeply committed we are and really want him. Who knows. We MIGHT get thru to his ego and convince him to sign

Has to be worth a punt.

Whats our options?

Just now, Unionjack said:

So what do you suggest we do mate?

Its nigh on impossible for us to attract (even if the board was willing to pay for) world class players.

The next level down you have the players with clubs fighting for them.

Then you got the Jovic,Werner,Piatek,Haller types who have had a season or 2 of very good work that show tons of potential.

Unless our board go into deals meaning to come away with the player and not try to save every penny we can, we wont get these decent players.

OK Levys a cunt. But if we show Eriksen we are deeply committed we are and really want him. Who knows. We MIGHT get thru to his ego and convince him to sign

Has to be worth a punt.

Whats our options?

Coutinho and James Rodriguez for example are thousand times more likely to join us than Eriksen. Levy does not do business with us.

14 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

There is more chance we win CL this season than Spuds selling us their star player.

With him doing a Eden hes going to go somewhere. Of course its extremely unlikely we end up with him but has to be worth at least a shott if only to piss of Spuds fans.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You