• Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Just now, Strike said:

Actually playing well now, finally

yeah will score 0 goals with our sexy football. as soon as teams park the bus we are clueless, so the only thing we should avoid at all costs is conceding, which of course we got out of our way to do. 

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

I am ready for the board to give him time and back him up but ffs his tactical ineptitude and frequently playing same shit players over and over again is making me go gaga...

Chelsea won't change tactics amid drought - Maurizio Sarri

http://www.espn.com/soccer/chelsea/story/3753621/chelsea-wont-change-tactics-amid-drought-maurizio-sarri

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Lol...

Sarri must be greatest joker of the 21st century by saying...little wonder he keeps persisting with Alonso and Willian...

Just now, gdlk said:

Untill fkin board making the signings.. That will happen even God comes to be our coach

Stop blaming the board for everything. The tactics have been shit from minute 1. Alonso doesn't pick himself into the line up every weak. We have a capable LB on the bench who hasn't started a single Epl game all season 

How has CHO not started this game is beyond me. It is a decision that not on single human being on this planet can convince me is a good one. No striker either is just a fucking joke at this point.