• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Ho avvertito

i segni a lungo termine sono stati lì

il mio proprietario dei sogni sarebbe Bezos

quel figlio di puttana ci farebbe avere Treble in 3 anni

I I dream of it from a long time! Retcliffe, bezos or maibe Musk in future, for now he has too many problems!

take off jorginho and bring on a striker is what a decent coach would do now, but no, ofc Sarri can not do that because that would fuck his holy 4-3-3. HIs shitty medieval system is more important for him than winning and that is why he has to go. 

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

take off jorginho and bring on a striker is what a decent coach would do now, but no, ofc Sarri can not do that because that would fuck his holy 4-3-3. HIs shitty medieval system is more important for him than winning and that is why he has to go. 

Kante needs to go back to DMF. This possesion to nowhere shit is killing me.

Just now, xPetrCechx said:

Like jose was at manu

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

it is far worse. Jose teams at least could defend. 

The first goal was a fluke but the second was just poor poor defending as have been all the chances they missed. why the heck is no one with Koscielny for their goal, he is their only player in the box with 6 of ours. 

2 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I'll be worried if Sarri doesn't bring on Giroud at half time. Anybody can see we have no presence up top and so much width and no one in the box to cross to.

that fag smoker is clueless, always reacts late and keeps using the same dross week in week out. Im done with this shit

2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Sarri absolutely killed us.

Everytime you have posted something about Sarri before today, I have thought why can't this guy just give him time but after that half.... I am starting to really worry. That was one of the worse halves of football I have seen us play.... ever.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

it is far worse. Jose teams at least could defend. 

The first goal was a fluke but the second was just poor poor defending as have been all the chances they missed. why the heck is no one with Koscielny for their goal, he is their only player in the box with 6 of ours. 

The first goal was Alonso getting burnt like toast in the box. Horrid positional defence.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Everytime you have posted something about Sarri before today, I have thought why can't this guy just give him time but after that half.... I am starting to really worry. That was one of the worse halves of football I have seen us play.... ever.

I was giving him time, trust me. The last months have been awful for me but today is the final nail for me.

Nah we are just a far cry from what we had with Drogba etc, we are weak and gutless.

We are in the league position that reflects were we are as a club. This has been a disgusting performance, absolute shite.

I'm fucking embarrassed.