Leandro Paredes

the wes

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

'£35m for Drinkwater and we hesitate over Paredes' - These Chelsea fans are absolutely fuming

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/35m-drinkwater-hesitate-over-paredes-15746700

That we spent 35m on Drinkwater is likely why we wouldn't do the same for Paredes. We got burned badly by wasting so much on a squad player. Club clearly don't want to do so again.

I don't agree with that because I think Paredes is miles better,minutes that is surely the club's thinking.

Just now, Pizy said:

That we spent 35m on Drinkwater is likely why we wouldn't do the same for Paredes. We got burned badly by wasting so much on a squad player. Club clearly don't want to do so again.

I don't agree with that because I think Paredes is miles better,minutes that is surely the club's thinking.

A blind monkey flinging poo on a chalkboard with players names written on it would stand a better chance of coming up aces than our board.

They spoke with their chequebook
Paredes in, Gueye down into the dustbin of internet rumours.
I think it was a pure planted story, to pressurise the Zenit and Paredes' people to shit or get off the loo.
Nothing new.

Can't believe anything you read during the crazy season tbh

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Arlen Correa said:

He is the only midfielder playing well for Argentina.

De Paul

Class player. Should honestly look at him when the ban is lifted. A winger naturally, but operated in midfield for the national side. Temendous workrate and very effective in the final third. 

• 3 months later...

Barely played this season. Maybe he would be useful in Sarri's system but we finished third and won EL anyway. And now for Lamps he surely wouldn't be useful. Dodget a bullet here. Thanks Marina or whoever for blocking Sarri wish. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You