Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 0-0 Southampton


Jase
 Share
Followers 2

Man of the Match  

7 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Kepa
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Rudiger
      0
    • Luiz
      3
    • Alonso
      0
    • Jorginho
      0
    • Kante
      4
    • Barkley
      0
    • Willian
      0
    • Hazard
      0
    • Morata
      0
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
      0
    • Fabregas (sub)
      0


Recommended Posts

Chelsea 0-0 Southampton
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS


2261.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

2018/19 Premier League Match 21
2nd December, Wednesday, 2019
Stamford Bridge
17:45 Kick Off (UK time)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Pierre Hojbjerg got sent off against City. So won't play against us then.

one of their very few decent players so a big WIN!!!!!!

we will smash those Sotonian cunts!!!!!!

I am all about getting the swagger back!

Image result for chelsea pride of london

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

one of their very few decent players so a big WIN!!!!!!

we will smash those Sotonian cunts!!!!!!

I am all about getting the swagger back!

Image result for chelsea pride of london

with us its never a sure win, depends on what Chelsea shows up, we are too inconsistent for my liking, im still boiling over the Leicester home loss, this after beating City at home, go figure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

with us its never a sure win, depends on what Chelsea shows up, we are too inconsistent for my liking, im still boiling over the Leicester home loss, this after beating City at home, go figure.

I feel you but I am kicking into smash n grab mode for the lads, Fuck these shit lower standing teams. let's do this!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Attack selects itself because of injuries, I guess. Willian and Morata to start. 

No longer confident of a win.

Oh fuck on the first point you're right.

On the second????????

 

KTBFFH

Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if Pedro is ready for selection he will not be fully ready which is annoying. Willian did fucking zero against Palace, he let the ball go under his foot twice so he's a definite starter.

I want to see Kovacic in for Barkley.

Kepa

Azpilicueta Ruddier Luiz Alonso

Jorginho

Kante           Kovacic

Willian              Morata                Hazard

Link to post
Share on other sites

Think Sarri may actually rotate a player or two for this one to our surprise. Could maybe see Christensen and one of the fullbacks being rotated in. Kova will obviously start since he didn't against Palace. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Think Sarri may actually rotate a player or two for this one to our surprise. Could maybe see Christensen and one of the fullbacks being rotated in. Kova will obviously start since he didn't against Palace. 

Sarri to rotate a full back in this one? I'd be shocked! More likely to do so in the FA Cup at the weekend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Jason said:

Sarri to rotate a full back in this one? I'd be shocked! More likely to do so in the FA Cup at the weekend.

He seems to have finally acknowledged Emerson's exsistence so maybe a corner has been turned.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Attack selects itself because of injuries, I guess. Willian and Morata to start. 

No longer confident of a win.

I'm not sure it does. If CHO and/or RLC is fit, it's very possible either of them starts with hazard at striker. It's clear hazard is first choice there.
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Arsenal won so gap back to 2. Hopefully we can keep going. 

We like to do cat and mouse with Arsenal so I am expecting dropped points. For some weird reason, we don't like developing more than a 3 point gap over Arsenal for long.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hasenhüttl is a great coach btw. His philosophy is based on high pressing and quick attacks after winning the ball..for him, posession play is just to tire the opponent or win set pieces. Need to be super careful when playing out of tje back even tho Southanpton have yet to adapt fully to his style

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...