• Kante
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

4 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Even with Willian and Morata starting, we should still be comfortably beating a Southampton team at home which have had their initial new manager positivity and made wholesale changes to what is, already on paper, a weak team.

It's not the attack I'm worried about its the back 4. They have been sloppy all season and add fatigue to the equation we have a recipe for a potential disaster class from them 

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Please don't let Morata look like a donkey today. FFS, their defense is awful and theyre near the bottom of the table for a reason. If a £57m striker can't do well against this lot there's no hope.

This would be an absolutely terrible game to drop points.

I'm sure he'll do that himself with his misses.. Never know maybe new year new him!!! 

7 minutes ago, Stats said:

No Lemina is good news. Comfortably their best player imo.

No Lemina, no Hojbjerg, no Shane Long or Charlie Austin causing issues with pace in space.

Not saying this should be a walk in the park but...well actually it should be looking at the teams. 

Just now, Pizy said:

No Lemina, no Hojbjerg, no Shane Long or Charlie Austin causing issues with pace in space.

Not saying this should be a walk in the park but...well actually it should be looking at the teams. 

Lemina especially is the biggest miss. They have Ings upfront who is their dangerman and is scoring and is very fast. Always rated Ings. Hopefully we cut off the supply for him and as he showed against Arsenal, he can score with his head too.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He could score 4 tonight and I'd still class him as shit, in fact he isn't even that good.

4?!?! I'd bloody love to see that... I just dont know how he misses some of the ones he does. That takes skill! Maybe tonight he'll show.. Then go back to normal