Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

Before Tomorrow / Le jour avant le lendemain, a 2009 movie :

Inuit grandmom and her grandson fight for survival through a winter. First seal hunt, mourning for kinsmen, fighting wolves, losing shelter, strange folk-tales ...

A transcendent story which brings in a vivid picture of Eskimo hunters and fishermen.

A story of love, kindness and family ties. "My sweet little boy I love you so much".

I went to see Gone Girl last night. With no thanks to you lot :lol:

Fantastic film! Great storyline, great acting, full of suspense and at times very funny. Would definitely recommend.

I saw the trailor for the new Brad Pitt film - Fury while I was there. Looks fantastic. Anybody else thinking of seeing this?

Philomena - 9/10

Not normally my cup of tea but with Steve Coogan (MASSIVE Partridge fan here) in it and positive reviews across the board I figured it was worth a shot. Awesome stuff, so glad I gave it a go.

Coogan and Dame Judy Dench are fantastic, some really funny moments which surprised me considering the content. Easy going 'after work, feeling under the weather' stuff. :clap:

Give Sinister a go, with Ethan Hawke.

Scariest film i've ever seen to date.

Urgh the videos!!Did think got a bit hmm towards the end but suspense wise horrible lol.Ouclus is another quite good one mainly for the build up.

Gone Girl.Thought it was gana be meh and drag on and on but really liked it!Love the faces pulled at times lol 8/10

The Physician (2013) - a fantastic story about a boy who just wants to heal people

The Knick (2014) - it is a series but well worth watching it

I just love films about doctors doing their best in the past, without all the technology, development etc. and coming up with brand new stuff and techniques.