Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

locke.jpg

Locke- 8/10

This is the first film I've watched in ages, I blame a combination of tv show addiction and the wwe network. Been meaning to watch this one since it got great reviews and I'm a Tom Hardy fan. Such a simple premise and easily shot but it's a lot more than meets the eye. Hardy is outstanding. Recommended.

Gone Girl (2014)

Started watching it ... saw the first 10 mins, didnt really like it (wanted something fast action stuff), lost track and then someone mentioned it's a good movie ... went back to the movie and boy! it scared the shit out of me ... Great movie, you wouldnt know what hit u and it takes time to sink in ... Must watch

After watching 'Gone Girl' and 'The Game', finally I've watched all David Fincher movies. For me:

Alien: 5/10

Panic Room: 6.5/10

Zodiac: 6.5/10

The Game: 6.5/10

The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button: 7/10

The Social Network: 7/10

Gone Girl: 7/10

Fight Club:8/10

Seven: 8.5/10

Some of these films I watched a long time ago so I can't talk about them one by one. I'll try to talk about Fincher movies in general.

I personally think his best film is Seven. A dark, mysterious film. One of the best in its genre. It screws with your mind right from the start and it continues doing that even after its finished. Fincher sees or describes the world in the darkest way possible. Full of ruin, hopelessness, and ruthless way possible. There is four brilliant characters in this film: A devil that is willing to do anything in order to lay his vengeance upon the humans, an angel that dies innocent and a man who can't make big decision in big moments. The magic of the movie is its fourth special character, Morgan Freeman, whom the great Clint Eastwood described as the best actor in the world. He won the Oscar that year, the smallest achievement in the list of the ones he deserves.

I can't complain about Fight Club in any possible way. Fincher creates a whole new world in this film and maybe because of this you can say this is his best film. If he paid attention to the details of the storyline as much as the unpredictability of the film then I would definitely put at the same level as Seven.

Lastly speaking of Gone Girl I have to say it is a good film. Although it was better than the most in 2014, the fact that Fincher has got from Directing Seven, Fight Club, or even The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button to Gone Girl tells you about the downfall of the film industry.

After watching 'Gone Girl' and 'The Game', finally I've watched all David Fincher movies. For me:

Some of these films I watched a long time ago so I can't talk about them one by one. I'll try to talk about Fincher movies in general.

I personally think his best film is Seven. A dark, mysterious film. One of the best in its genre. It screws with your mind right from the start and it continues doing that even after its finished. Fincher sees or describes the world in the darkest way possible. Full of ruin, hopelessness, and ruthless way possible. There is four brilliant characters in this film: A devil that is willing to do anything in order to lay his vengeance upon the humans, an angel that dies innocent and a man who can't make big decision in big moments. The magic of the movie is its fourth special character, Morgan Freeman, whom the great Clint Eastwood described as the best actor in the world. He won the Oscar that year, the smallest achievement in the list of the ones he deserves.

I can't complain about Fight Club in any possible way. Fincher creates a whole new world in this film and maybe because of this you can say this is his best film. If he paid attention to the details of the storyline as much as the unpredictability of the film then I would definitely put at the same level as Seven.

Lastly speaking of Gone Girl I have to say it is a good film. Although it was better than the most in 2014, the fact that Fincher has got from Directing Seven, Fight Club, or even The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button to Gone Girl tells you about the downfall of the film industry.

I do feel Zodiac is a great film! Worth an 8

Se7en, Fight club and Alien are real masterpieces.. Benjamin Button is a piece of garbage, I hate that movie. Zodiac and Panic room are not that great either.

Se7en, Fight club and Alien are real masterpieces.. Benjamin Button is a piece of garbage, I hate that movie. Zodiac and Panic room are not that great either.

Sorry, my mistake. To be more specific, Alien 3. The first two were great film though they were directed by other directors. I think the third one was poor.

I do feel Zodiac is a great film! Worth an 8

Maybe my rating system(lol :D) is a bit different from yours. I rate films by comparing them to others. If I know at least 20 films that I liked more than Zodiak, there is no way I could give it an eight. Zodiak is a good film. For me 1-3: Bad 3-4: Normal 5-6:Good 7-8: Great 8-10: Masterpiece.