General Chelsea Stuff

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

2014: Edouard Mendy registered for unemployment and began to look for jobs outside of football.

2021: Edouard Mendy lifts the Champions League for Chelsea. Never. Give. Up.

I’ve not seen it mentioned anywhere but is anyone else concerned about the possible effect on our long term stability of things going on in Ukraine ? We have a Russian owner who is apparently very close to Putin. Roman could be hit with all sorts of business and personal sanctions in the coming months. Could this change his desire to own a football club in the U.K. He has been a great owner for our club, I hope that doesn’t change, but  am I alone in being worried ?

• 2 weeks later...

So far it is an amazing job that our administration has done with this transition, including Tuchel. The team just keeps moving forward with a sale looming and several players misfiring all season long. What a great run club. Contrast that with Man Utd fans starting to agree this is one of their low points in many years. 

Most goal involvements from midfielders in PL history:

Frank Lampard: 279 (️177 🎯102)
Steven Gerrard: 212 (️120 🎯92)
Paul Scholes: 162 (️107 🎯55)
Cesc Fabregas: 161 (️50 🎯111)
David Silva: 153 (️60 🎯93)
David Beckham 142 (️62 🎯80)

Lampard in a league of his own

General question regarding the CPO as I'm looking to buy a share.

Regarding the original agreement that the CPO did to buy the leasehold from the club, I understand that Ken Bates arranged a £10m loan for the CPO in order to do this. Based on the recent Supporters Trust statement, I assume that the loan is specifically with the club (reports suggest it currently stands at £8m). In a worst case scenario that Chelsea were to go into administration or even liquidation, does anybody know if anything is in place with regards to the CPO being able to cover this loan if it were suddenly to be called in?

• 1 month later...

Had one day duty in London yesterday, I visited Bridge of course. It was sadder than ever with “no tickets available” signs and being locked around. But still good to take a look around as always.

29 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Had one day duty in London yesterday, I visited Bridge of course. It was sadder than ever with “no tickets available” signs and being locked around. But still good to take a look around as always.

Must have felt odd with the megastore still shut. Especially school holidays here usually stuff been going on. Still good you got to have a look around. Nice to moch around there and see all the pictures and bits 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...