The FIFA Thread

Fulham Broadway

• 2 weeks later...

Quite happy, just used Chelsea in the online Continental Cup and won it. I used my own custom formation to get the best out of the players. I modified the 4-4-2 into a 4-2-2-2 but in the middle are CM and CDM (Lamps n Ess) and instead of the CAM's i've got them as wingers (Mata n Studge) with Torres n Drogs up front. Ivanovic at RB with JT n Luiz CB's. Works tooo well.

Regarding ultimate team, i spent so much money trying to get the IF team of the week players in the last few weeks but can't get em so i need to stop that lol. I always get the shittest IF player that can barely sell for the discard price. I'd love to get the IF Hazard, his stats are absolute beastage.

Quick tip though, never go for happy hour because it's a complete waste if time. The best time to get a player is between 12 midnight and 2am with coins, not money. I always get an IF by using coins. Got the IF 86 Kagawa who i sold for 94,000 and some silver IF RB that i sold for 108,000 coins all from getting packs with 15,000 coins around those times.

My team is quite basic now tho, i've been doing more ranked head to head stuff because it's cheaper and quite a challenge.

I'm in Division 3 but struggling to get out of it (the right end!). Anyway my FUT at present is... basic but good pace, good passing and good chemistry.

http://www.ea.com/so...f#bgWTDMDebdbWa

4-4-2 sucks tho so i always have to sort my own custom formation out at the start to puch the wide men up and closer in. Team works well tho, i like it and it wasn't too expensive.

Hey guys I need a bit of help, anyone with advice on this please reply, it would be hugely appreciated.

A guy on Ultimate Team has offered me his team for a thousand microsoft points, its an excellent team and I will accept the offer. Im just wondering, how do these deals usually take place? How do I give another account my microsoft points and how does he give me his entire team?

Hey guys I need a bit of help, anyone with advice on this please reply, it would be hugely appreciated.

A guy on Ultimate Team has offered me his team for a thousand microsoft points, its an excellent team and I will accept the offer. Im just wondering, how do these deals usually take place? How do I give another account my microsoft points and how does he give me his entire team?

Sound's a bit dodgy imho, but if your going to go through with it, take control - don't give him the points until he's given you the cards.

Sound's a bit dodgy imho, but if your going to go through with it, take control - don't give him the points until he's given you the cards.

Ye that makes sense but Im not actually sure how you transfer points to his account or how he will transfer his team to my account, any idea how that's done?

FIFA Euro 2012 Will Be DLC For The Main Game

Instead of forcing people to splash out on another full FIFA game, this year’s Euro release willbe an expansion pack (remember when we used to call them that?) for FIFA 12, a press release issued this morning has confirmed.

The bolt-on will be released on the 24th of April (for PC, PS3 and 360) and will “recreate all the excitement of the official tournament with over 50 European national teams, all eight official stadiums, and all the pageantry and atmosphere of one of the largest and most-watched sporting events on the planet.”

There’s also an all new “Expedition Mode” designed for this new title, which allows gamers to build a squad and compete against others.

“Fans will choose their favourite European player or FIFA 12 Virtual Pro to captain their customized team, win matches to earn better players from defeated nations, and then defeat the best nations to earn the best players in a campaign quest to defeat all 53 countries and complete the journey to conquer Europe”

“Plus,” says the press release, “you will be able to relive dramatic moments from the UEFA EURO 2012 qualifying campaign with challenges based on real-life matches, and replay key moments from the UEFA EURO 2012 tournament.”

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/03/29/fifa-euro-2012-will-be-dlc-for-the-main-game/