The FIFA Thread

Fulham Broadway

Chelsea is very good to play online.

I play a 4-2-3-1 with them, but with the players that would really only be so devastating in a video game.

Cech

Bos - Ivan - Luiz - Cole

Essien - Ramires

Mata - Lampard - Torres

Drogba

I don't play Terry cause he's slow and online people just run through balls all the time, but if needed I sub him on depending on the opponent.

Essien and Ramires, enough said, good luck if anyone even tries to play through the middle. Ramires is fast enough to cover everywhere, I just lock on with Ramires while I'm playing defence and just press the entire team lool. Sounds funny but he can do it.

Mata and Torres on the wings cause they have skill moves and can cut in to score, pass, or cross.

Drogba cause he's just a beast.

What pisses me off the most about the gameplay is that scoring headers off crosses is ridiculously easy and almost impossible to defend sometimes.

Ok, gonna go play now - add me on PSN - lazergun_pewpew

I think there are quite many on this forum, that play fifa. Personaly, I see chelsea as one of best teams to play with online. They have very strong players and it makes easier to control the ball. If that would be in real life...

What makes me angry about the game are two things: Player faces (too many have unreal faces, not in cfc, but overall) and secondy, the ratings of players. just to tell few:

Mata has rating 86, not bad but David Silva has 88 and Ozil 86. Here, i would drop silva to 86, i think he isnt better than mata. ozil should be 87 or 88.

Ashey Cole is 85, my choice is 84

John Terry 85, I give him 86

David Luiz 80, 83 minimum

Gary Cahill 79, 82-83 more real

(just for comparison; vidic 89, pique 89 xD, puyol 86, ramos 87, thiago silva 87)

ramires 79, he should definately had 82

sturridge 80, he should be 83

drogba 86, should be 83-84

torres 84, should be 83

meireles 82, 80 should be better

lamps 84, actualy right

essien 83 is fine

mikel 82 also

bertrand 69, should be 73 at least

cech 84, should be 85, 86.

what do you think?

The most irritating thing is 33 yr old Rioferdy5 is rated higher than JT.

• 5 years later...
22 minutes ago, Blusan Alamb said:

DJI40bAXcAA2JSQ.jpg:small

Fifa 2018 Chelsea Player Ratings "Leaked".

Strong team, I use them always on season mode, won the division 1 two times with them, Willian & Pedro are underrated in FIFA, one is so clinical, the other got stamina & speed. but Kanté is the beast of the team.

• 3 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Miki-Liki said:

I've played a couple of games, and I am wondering how dare EA charge 60 dollars for what is a minor update at best?  Disgusting.

They do so every year,and people keep buying it.

I have not bought a new FIFA since 2012. I recently got the 2014 world cup game for like 5 bucks off Amazon, and I knew then I wouldnt pay full price for a game from them. Not worth it.

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Wot no Zappacosta ? EA that's shoddy.

No Drinkwater either.

The last one I had was 2014 so I'm quite happy with the $44 I spent! :P

Still needs a couple more days to finish download with my connection but with Origin it's playable at 24% (only quick matches) which I thought was a very nice touch for countries with poor connections. 

10 hours ago, Miki-Liki said:

I know, yet somehow this year it seems even worse than usual. There was a noticeable difference between 14 and 15, and I could feel the differences between 15 and 16, and 17 got a new engine and a new mode. 18 is a pure rip-off.

If you cant tell any difference between 17 and 18 then I suggest you stop gaming. Defending has completely been changed, passing is a lot more important this year and dont even get me started on career mode changes.

Yeah, defending has become even more useless this year, and games end with a tennis scoreline. The gameplay doesn't even resemble actual football. I haven't played career yet, but from what I've read, the only thing they've changed is the fact that you see some kind of animation instead of the usual e-mail during negotiations. Lazy.

On ‎01‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:36 AM, CHOULO19 said:

No Drinkwater either.

The last one I had was 2014 so I'm quite happy with the $44 I spent! :P

Still needs a couple more days to finish download with my connection but with Origin it's playable at 24% (only quick matches) which I thought was a very nice touch for countries with poor connections. 

Do you mean poor internet connection ? Drinkwater and Zappacosta added when squads updated, but we shouldn't have to.