The FIFA Thread

Fulham Broadway

Played on it round a friend's for a few hours yesterday. Passing is more realistic, and the defending has been improved massively. Its much more realistic.

The customisations are great but again (bar one good song), the soundtrack is fucking awful :lol: Thank god you can change that too :P

But all in all I enjoyed playing it - not really THAT much different from FIFA 10 but I'll invest in it eventually - maybe for Christmas when its £10 cheaper!!

The music on fifas been fucking shit since 07/08

Most of the music on 09 10 is About ethier a woman Guilt tripping/crying song begging for sex

or something that makes the menu music on pes 08 sound like jimi hendrix

Or some horrid coldplay wannabe

I just recived the pre-oreder from 2 days ago and playing since then :) (not non-stop)

I play very much in Virtual Pro, I play CB and LB some times. I want to become new John Terry and play some years side to side him...

Is playing anyone in Virtual Pro from the forum ?

And I have some questions...

How to become regular first team player ? How to play only CB, not LB, I'm tall (in the game) and slow so I'm not very good in LB and I'm right footed, so I don't think is very good position for me.

Can I transfer to another team ? I don't want to leave Chelse, but I wonder if I can...

I just recived the pre-oreder from 2 days ago and playing since then :) (not non-stop)

I play very much in Virtual Pro, I play CB and LB some times. I want to become new John Terry and play some years side to side him...

Is playing anyone in Virtual Pro from the forum ?

And I have some questions...

How to become regular first team player ? How to play only CB, not LB, I'm tall (in the game) and slow so I'm not very good in LB and I'm right footed, so I don't think is very good position for me.

Can I transfer to another team ? I don't want to leave Chelse, but I wonder if I can...

Yes you can ;eave for another club at the end of the season, and to become a regular first team player you have to meet the managers expectations of each game and after a certain number of games you should start to gain they're attention and just basically do the same.

I did this. I added the Liquidator to the entrance but you can hardly hear it because the announcers are to loud over the top. I put the double double chant on after we win the game, that sounds good!

I'm pretty sure you can turn down the announcers in options

I'm sure some of you have already discovered this.. but there is a bug with player growth, I've been visiting the Fifa forums and many people are having the same problems. Pato, Neymar & Balotelli for example stay the same rating for 5+ seasons, even if you play them constantly. Also I was playing Mikel as a first team player for a whole season and he never had a bad game. Yet he dropped -4 points! midway through the season.

:no:

I'm sure some of you have already discovered this.. but there is a bug with player growth, I've been visiting the Fifa forums and many people are having the same problems. Pato, Neymar & Balotelli for example stay the same rating for 5+ seasons, even if you play them constantly. Also I was playing Mikel as a first team player for a whole season and he never had a bad game. Yet he dropped -4 points! midway through the season.

:no:

As i have yet to get it (and probably won't till Xmas), i bet EA will fix in the next couple of days with an update or something. I have only heard good news, except for that it is harder, about it.

I can't believe Chelsea don't have the Gold PL Patches btw, even though Man-utd had them on fifa 10. :readthemessage:

I have only played a couple of games and already noticed loads of mistakes on kits.

I know it's really trivial but you'd think they would make an effort to get it right when they have the licenses.

I think this is one area that has gone to pieces the last few years. Sadly, the growth system was better on previous generation than now. Last year's system was ridiculously easy, so this year we get the knee jerk reaction with no growth. Hey, but playing MM is about mindlessly playing 5000 games in row with no real purpose. It's not like your trying to build a team or anything? Ooops.

^ great post on the new growth system.

Also you cannot turn off auto-save this year, so try not to lose a champions league final. :chai:

Nah.. I'm perfecting my game, like rocky balboa in them snowy russian mountains.

I’ve managed to beat gianfranco z on here, but have only come close on one occasion with you. Although in my defence the first few times we played i remember you picking spain.

if you're on about licensing teams then I don't know. Some teams might be, others might not, but I have the game on PC so I can add patches to it :)

Hey mate i got PES11 for my new PC. I was just wondering where can i get the patches for the game so i can have the right squads and team logo and proper shirts and stuff like that?

Also any chance you could give me a step by step guide on how to do it?

Hey mate i got PES11 for my new PC. I was just wondering where can i get the patches for the game so i can have the right squads and team logo and proper shirts and stuff like that?

Also any chance you could give me a step by step guide on how to do it?

These are websites for you if this is the case:

http://www.pes-patch.com/

http://pesedit.com/forums/forum.php

I'm not exactly a master when it comes to step-by-step guides, I'm just someone who just downloads the patches, but there are plenty of members on the pesedit forum who can give you a lot of stuff you can go through!

Has anyone played this and fifa?...Just wondering how they compare.

I've played both demos, and I feel PES comes out on top, of course everyone else thinks FIFA is the better game, but I think they're all talking bollocks ;)

Still, I end up getting both games anyway :D