The FIFA Thread

Fulham Broadway

How do you upgrade the youngsters on manager mode??

Im on season 4 and the likes of Josh, Van Aanholt are on exacly the same as they were before.

Yea, players don't start improving until around age 25, and even then it's only by 1 point a season.

It's just so they have something to improve to make the next Fifa worth buying. It's ridiculous tbh, i've started playing PC manager games again because of it.

Yea, players don't start improving until around age 25, and even then it's only by 1 point a season.

Yeah that's why Pro Evo is much better with that kind of thing.

For example I've got Kakuta up to 94 overall so far. However their Master League needs to improve a lot more - I think that's where Fifa trumps it.

Pro evo is an awful gaming experience though, as far as the interface and usability. Fifa have the advantage with the licensing, but overall it's the better all round package imo.

I play fifa on xbox live and all that, but for managerial pursuits i go for the PC manager games such as fifa manager & foot man.

FIFA11 rocks! Been playing manager mode with Chelsea and I just finished 2nd season on world class (started 3rd season on legendary). Check following screens :D

SQUAD:

------------------Cech---------------

Bosingwa-Alex-Terry-Cissokho

----------------Essien---------------

Krasic-------------------------Bale

-------------Gourcouff--------------

--------Neymar------Drogba------

bench : Turnbull, Ivanovic, Bruma, Mceachran, Zhirkov, Mikel, Kakuta, Dzeko, Sturridge, Lukaku

HRTFJi.png

lyv9mu.png

OLKGwZ.png

I'll admit guys, never played this but [under pressure from my friends] I may start to reconsider. How easy is it to learn how to play?

You should join the TC Xpert11 league that shane setup.

It would be a good start (on a basic level) to get you into the manager game ideology.

I decided to play Manager Mode as Chelsea, sell half of the players, buy Cieran Clark + Seamus Coleman and then use a 4-3-3 formation.

Cech

Coleman, Terry, Ivanovic, Cole

Ramires, Essien, Malouda

Anelka, Lampard,

Drogba

Subs: Turnbull, van Aanholt, Bruma, Bosingwa, McEachran, Clark.

Transfer system in FIFA11 sucks ^^ You can basically get any player if you're a strong team and the opposite team in not your rival, and if a player costs 13 million, you offer him 13,5million and he'll sign if the wage is right. Other teams are just buying rubish players who I usually never heard of.

Still, I like being able to create my own team and develop my players.

Can't wait for FIFA12 with MUCH better manager mode.