Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

sorta like Kepa did at 25, lolol

so frustrating to watch him as a 20 and 21 year old and watch him now

its like 2 different players

back then he was aggressive, stronger in the air, his wrists looked strong, he was so lively, really good distribution

his girlfriend dumping him seemed to have just fucked him up, like a Samson and Delilah thing

without the hair-cutting, lolol

He was so good! It is crazy how women can destroy a men -_-

18 minutes ago, Vesper said:

somehow I still think he can be 'fixed'

it just cannot be that he goes from that to this current form

we need to somehow fix him

On behalf of the forum I want to thank you for your offer of helping Kepa become good again! (just pretend to be straight!!! only for a few months)

1 minute ago, Valdo said:

On behalf of the forum I want to thank you for your offer of helping Kepa become good again! (just pretend to be straight!!! only for a few months)

ffs, he lives in London, if you cannot find someone there you truly are fucked, lolol

I am not into 'fixing' people, especially my mate

plus he looks like a clinger

been there, done that 

hard pass

38 minutes ago, Jason said:

Still don't get why we are going for the cillesen swap deal. Valencia are reportedly interested in kepa. They get their man at a cut price, we get a 31 year old good GK for the next 3-4 seasons at least. Should suit both parties.

31 minutes ago, DDA said:

Feel abit sorry for the lad. He's still young in life and unfortunately he is playing in a sport that scrutinises your every move. He needs to go back to Spain pronto.

Kinda reminds me of the Morata situation we had, he had a great start here and then crumbled. I just hope he isn't going to get some sort of depression from all of this at his age, with his gf gone and the situation he is in at the club atm. He is still young, and we all know he can be a top gk. At best we should give him a 2/3 year loan back in spain, and see if he can regain his confidence there. Leaving the guy on the bench for a whole year here will basically ruin him mentally.

13 minutes ago, Valdo said:

Kinda reminds me of the Morata situation we had, he had a great start here and then crumbled. I just hope he isn't going to get some sort of depression from all of this at his age, with his gf gone and the situation he is in at the club atm. He is still young, and we all know he can be a top gk. At best we should give him a 2/3 year loan back in spain, and see if he can regain his confidence there. Leaving the guy on the bench for a whole year here will basically ruin him mentally.

Agreed. This kind of scrutiny can really damage a young mans confidence for an unhealthy period of time. I wish him all the best.

19 minutes ago, Valdo said:

And not to mention, the abuse players get on social media. People like to think or treat footballers (or other athletes) like they are different when at the end of the day, they are just humans like the rest of us. No one should get abused by others. 

2 year loan to Valencia or Sevilla. We would get around 10-15m fee. 

He will bounce back there no doubt. Look at Morata. Very solid season in Atletico. 16 goals and 4 assists in 2783 minutes.

Second best goal scorer is Felix with 8.

Atletico scored just 67 goals this season so Morata played part in 30% of their goals. 2783 minutes is around 31 games and they had 49 this season. So great stats for Alvaro.

Summer 2022 Kepa still has 3 more years on contract so we sell him for good money or maybe even bring him back. This is best scenario for us I think.

I've seen a lot of comments stating that Onana is not better than Kepa because of a two minutes video circulating. Anyone can get a two minute video of mistakes from any goalkeeper, including Oblak. 

This is Dean Henderson looking just as bad as Kepa.

What matters is the save percentage at the keepers command of the box. Kepa is the worst in the league in these categories and its cost us points.

I do not rate Onana or Henderson. Never did. Kepa this season apart (mental issues) is much, much better but since he is where he is I would rather go for if not Oblak someone like Areola, Pope, Foster... And of course my number one target Cakir!