Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Alisson Becker


xPetrCechx
 Share
Followers 1

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, akgw13 said:

I obviously want this move to happen, but i just find it so hard to believe that 2018 Chelsea Football Club will pay that amount of money for a goalkeeper. So im incredibly skeptical based off of how we currently conduct business. 

Exactly... This is the type of bid a City or PSG would table, never us. So I am VERY sceptical about those stories. I think it's more likely that Courtois stays and extends his contract or leaves on a free next year.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why only psg or city etc ?

you sell courtois for 60-70millions pounds and  put this Money to Allison where is the problem I don’t understand. 

By the way di marzio ,matt law , Johnson etc reported this that we can match his valuation. So this saga is undoubtedly right .

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Why only psg or city etc ?

you sell courtois for 60-70millions pounds and  put this Money to Allison where is the problem I don’t understand. 

By the way di marzio ,matt law , Johnson etc reported this that we can match his valuation. So this saga is undoubtedly right .

We will never sell Tibo for 60-70 because of his contract situation, get real. We would need to fork out additional 30-40m to fund Alisson's transfer, that is if he even wants to join this mess of a club.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, manpe said:

We will never sell Tibo for 60-70 because of his contract situation, get real. We would need to fork out additional 30-40m to fund Alisson's transfer, that is if he even wants to join this mess of a club.

Ok play with caballero all the season and leave courtois on the bench 1year . If he doesn’t want to renew his contract. 

  Also Real doesn’t want to stick with navas one more year.So they must take courtois from us now not next year . 

Our price tag for courtois is 60millions £ according to matt law . 

So this is Real Madrid’s problem not us , if they want to match our valuation . 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Ok play with caballero all the season and leave courtois on the bench 1year . If he doesn’t want to renew his contract. 

  Also Real doesn’t want to stick with navas one more year.So they must take courtois from us now not next year . 

Our price tag for courtois is 60millions £ according to matt law . 

So this is Real Madrid’s problem not us , if they want to match our valuation . 

 

Are they really this reluctant to keep Navas for another year? They've won like 3 champions leagues with him, what is it to wait one more year and then get Tibo for free? We are the ones in a tough situation here, not Real. Maybe this is why we bid such desperate amount for Alisson?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, manpe said:

Are they really this reluctant to keep Navas for another year? They've won like 3 champions leagues with him, what is it to wait one more year and then get Tibo for free? We are the ones in a tough situation here, not Real. Maybe this is why we bid such desperate amount for Alisson?

Matt law said that we will bid for Allison if we lose courtois   .

so if we already made a offer for him then courtois to Real is a done deal. 

Also you can save money from drinkwater(30m£), zappcosta(25m€) 

willian (80m€)

david luiz (30m€) total :170m€(without the sum of courtois deal.) 

 navas had many mistakes this year . He is  not perfect. He is a good keeper that’s all no something special.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dimitr said:

Matt law said that we will bid for Allison if we lose courtois   .

so if we already made a offer for him then courtois to Real is a done deal. 

Also you can save money from drinkwater(30m£), zappcosta(25m€) 

willian (80m€)

david luiz (30m€) total :170m€(without the sum of courtois deal.) 

 navas had many mistakes this year . He is  not perfect. He is a good keeper that’s all no something special.

You put WAY too much faith into what twitter says man. living in a fantasy land.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dimitr said:

Matt law is very reliable. 

If I don’t pay attention to this stories then I will live in a fantasy land . I  rely on facts only.

But you then believe in Premium Sports HD...Come on man make your mind up eh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Matt law said that we will bid for Allison if we lose courtois   .

so if we already made a offer for him then courtois to Real is a done deal. 

Yes, that is a possibility like I also said in an earlier post of mine. But... I very much doubt this is anywhere near close because Tibo is still in Russia and he has the final say. We may have bid/enquired for Alisson to test the waters, but I also suspect those numbers like 60-70m are pulled from the journos asses.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Reportedly, Chelsea want 60 million euros for Courtois. Alisson would be around 75 million I think. 

 

Even if we get 55 mil euros, I can see us putting 15-20 million  euros more for Alisson easily. Wouldn't surprise me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Market, Rome-Chelsea agreement for Alisson: 73 million euro deal

The player's entourage is in constant contact with the boy who would have already accepted the 5.5 million season contract offered by the Abramovich club

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.forzaroma.info/calciomercato-as-roma/mercato-accordo-roma-chelsea-per-alisson-affare-da-73-milioni-di-euro/&prev=search

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Market, Rome-Chelsea agreement for Alisson: 73 million euro deal

The player's entourage is in constant contact with the boy who would have already accepted the 5.5 million season contract offered by the Abramovich club

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.forzaroma.info/calciomercato-as-roma/mercato-accordo-roma-chelsea-per-alisson-affare-da-73-milioni-di-euro/&prev=search

I still have my doubts we are willing to pay, but money issues aside, If we manage to secure him this would be a massive get along with Sarri. Would fit like a glove, he seems more along the lines of De Gea-esque shot stopper, very agile, quick reflexes and strong hands. Say what you will about Chelsea and the striker position, the one position we have always been world class in since Roman is Goalkeeper.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Living in dream land unfortunately, while this would be a big statement from the club, I can't see it happening. We are not the kind of club that is going to be doubling the world record transfer fee for a goalkeeper.

I would love for us to get this over the line and get rid of Tibo after his antics the last couple of years, he's just not that good. While I like the fact "important" players can maybe persuade the board to invest more, our future is up in the air partly because of him. I don't even think he'll end up at Real, only reason people are sniffing around is because he will be cheap.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...