Alisson Becker

4 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

So what? 

He lost all the finals, I  look only the results no the reasons. 

Jorginho how came here ? And kante? Or hazard he chose us over  man und if you remember.

Lol. I have no more arguments, you got me.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, didn't worry too much about this at the first place (hence I didn't follow or post much in this thread). Think we have a very good chance to sign any main GK that will be replaced by Tibo at least. So I'm calm about this.

38 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Whats wrong with Cillessen  or Done a runner

Cillessen, who chose to stay his prime years on the bench at Barca to only play a couple of Copa del Rey games here and there? This guy's lack of ambition is almost unprecedented and isn't even all that good to begin with so no thanks.

With Alisson almost certainly out of the question Donnarumma would definitely be my choice if it's at all possible to get him. Milan are interested in Morata, who Sarri seems to be keen to replace with Higuain so maybe some kind of deal could be struck there. Milan have also already signed Pepe Reina who was number one at Napoli for a few years so they'd have a replacement lined up too.

If Alisson/Donnarumma both fail, chances are to end up with one of the following (not in any particular order): Cech, Navas, Schmeichel, Butland. Not looking forward to any of those tbh.

5 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

It was a good start with Jorginho but we will probably start failing in transfer market once again. Just watch Sarri falling out with board before season even starts :D

Relax! We seem to be close to signing Golovin which finally gives us a quality midfield. Let's also see how defence is sorted and if the links WITH Bailey materialise. Let's not go over board because we didn't spunk £65 on a GK! We'll buy a decent keeper and, if the defence is decent, then the level of quality will not be to different from last season. Except we'll have a quality midfield and more of the ball. If that happens less need for a great keeper. 

6 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Relax! We seem to be close to signing Golovin which finally gives us a quality midfield. Let's also see how defence is sorted and if the links WITH Bailey materialise. Let's not go over board because we didn't spunk £65 on a GK! We'll buy a decent keeper and, if the defence is decent, then the level of quality will not be to different from last season. Except we'll have a quality midfield and more of the ball. If that happens less need for a great keeper. 

If we will not lose hazard of course 

The is one hell of a price for a GK, and it still might go higher if Roman decides he is his man. This is giving off a bit of Jorginho vibes in the sense that all the liverpool media are trying to say its a done deal, but until I see an official announcement ill always kind of believe Chelsea will try to steal him.

I still think he is liverpool bound though, if i had to make a bet. They showed they wanted him with an aggressive blitz. 

it`s sad that we are selling one of the top 3 Keepers in the world (not our fault,i support selling him now rather than go free and have another year with his toxic attitude) and Wolves and Arsenal signing keepers this window who are better than who we will probably end up with. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You