• Hudson-Odoi (sub)

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, LAM09 said:

They have to play us, Stoke & City within 13 days. Going into that set of fixtures alone with Kane could see their Top 4 hopes in tatters.

Main thing for us to worry about at this point is winning our remaining home games at the very least.

That's the problem we need to start picking up points regardless of what they do. We shouldn't be in this position of chasing considering we were comfortably ish 3rd one stage now weeeee down we went.. This year has been so crap. 

I've been drinking a nice scotch and am feeling pretty happy. I find that I've drifted deep into my, "I absolutely love it when bad things happen to Spurs" zone. This is a good place for me. I like it here. If you can hear the drunken strains of an old bloke slurring out, "It's happened again. It's happened again", fading into "Double, double, double. John Terry's won the double" then you live closer to me than is good for you. I'm in an especially good mood because I've seen that stat about Spuds and five 21st century FA Cup semi-finals and no finals at all, Zilch, nada. Love it. Love it to death, "United, United, United, United, United!"

P.S. It's a good scotch.

Edit: right now this is my favourite song in the world:

On 19/03/2018 at 3:30 AM, Laylabelle said:

Know we have a game in hand but way their playing and with Salah scoring here there and everywhere I can't see us catching them. 7 clear and with their goal difference as well which is huge compared to ours. 

Yeah but it's still Liverpool, they might be 3-0 up but you still get the feel that they can throw it away. I have much more optimism about us catching Liverpool than Spurs

Think a lot will be down to availability.
Will Kane be fit?
Will Christensen be fit? I think we'll be fucked without him.
Kane supposedly out till late April/May at the very least, so that's a massive boost in itself.

15 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
6 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:
Think a lot will be down to availability.
Will Kane be fit?
Will Christensen be fit? I think we'll be fucked without him.

Kane supposedly out till late April/May at the very least, so that's a massive boost in itself.

That cunt llorente always turns up against Chelsea tho 

2 hours ago, LAM09 said:
3 hours ago, the wes said:
That cunt llorente always turns up against Chelsea tho 

I'm sure he won't be starting and they'll field Alli as their vocal point instead.

Yeah but it will be Son to lead the line, he's bang on blob atm

Yeah but it will be Son to lead the line, he's bang on blob atm
They'll probably interchange but we should be doing the double especially with Kane (their best player by some margin) out of the picture.

On 3/18/2018 at 2:57 PM, Magic Lamps said:

My favourite time of the year...

btw I dedided to not only boycott all international games during the season, but also the world cup in Russia, even though we are probably gonna win again. The reason are obviously Putin and FIFA. Feel free to join me enjoying otherwise crowded swimming pools and shopping malls and most importantly the TC transfer subforum during the matches^^

As much as I'd agree in principle, the irony is just too great to ignore... ;) (chelsea).

Besides, the whole thing is a business no more no less. There is funny money everywhere and most folks are involved some way or another.

Also, my bet is that Germany won't win it this time. Neither will brazil, just before someone accuses me of bias :), just think there stronger teams... Form at this time, before or during the group stage matters very little. 

15 hours ago, Robguima said:

As much as I'd agree in principle, the irony is just too great to ignore... ;) (chelsea).

Besides, the whole thing is a business no more no less. There is funny money everywhere and most folks are involved some way or another.

Also, my bet is that Germany won't win it this time. Neither will brazil, just before someone accuses me of bias :), just think there stronger teams... Form at this time, before or during the group stage matters very little. 

which irony do you mean? You can be a chelsea fan without supporting international football, fifa or putin. Only because Roman made peace with Putin does not mean I can't be against Putin and the Russian political system. 

I think we can win. but it is always down to luck as was last time when Argentina caught us on the break numerous times and were unlucky not to score. This time round we are not as strong in midfield anymore but this time we are tacticaly more variable and have more depth in attack. But Löw has a bad record of getting the best out of his wingers but if he can get the best out of Reus, Werner, Sane, Werner, Özil in attack we can beat anyone. The only thing we lack is a real goalscorer but we did not have that last time either and you dont need that to win the WC. 

Kimmich--Boateng--Hummels--Hector

-------------Khedira---Kroos---------------

Sane------------Özil-----------Reus-----

----------------Werner--------------------

But i am somehow sure Löw will insist on Draxler and Müller on the wings because he just has no clue how to utilize pace on the wings which is such a shame. But it does not really matter because we just have so much depth all over the pitch (except the fullbacks ofc)

This is actually game of the season for us. I know we have had many of those "games of the season", but can't find any game more important than this one.

We have a chance to win this. If any game was a time for some of our players to turn up - it's now. Lose this and UCL is gone. Draw this and getting UCL will be really really hard.