• Hudson-Odoi (sub)

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Today mirrored the season as a whole. Decent at times but overall not good enough.

Conte, like Jose imo, hasn't wantedto be here this season which has caused significant problems. It's also clear some of the signings he doesn't trust or believe in which cannot be good for morale and confidence.

Big players i believe this season have failed to step up. Courtois and azpilicueta have both been below par at times, cahill has embarrassed as captain, luiz has been injury and error prone in equal measures. Pedro and hazard have both not reached last seasons performances and morata has just had a terrible spell.

But the board have to finally start taking sone responsibility and decide what they want to do. If they don't want to compete in the transfer market anymore they have to have patience to rebuild over 2-3 seasons and likely lose the likes of hazard and courtois. If they want to compete again then we need 3 - 4 top drawer players and to make sure we also retain our best too.

I don't know about Courtois. Begovitch was fine and Caballero is a good keeper.
With your logic we are going to lose Hazard anyway because he will become 30.
Overall transferwise we resemble a club in economic crisis.

22 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

they ain't better than us.... stop that narrative....

They just proved they are and they are also proving it in the table. It doesn't matter at all that on paper we could be better (even that is arguable, their midfield and attack shits on us), what matters is that we are not. I know acceptance is hard, but we are not Spurs or Liverpool level, they have overtaken us by some distance.

Shambles.

1 minute ago, manpe said:

They just proved they are and they are also proving it in the table. It doesn't matter at all that on paper we could be better (even that is arguable, their midfield and attack shits on us), what matters is that we are not. I know acceptance is hard, but we are not Spurs or Liverpool level, they have overtaken us by some distance.

Shambles.

Spurs are better alright but they failed again to impress me as a team of the highest caliber.
Only City really.

Just now, cosmicway said:

Spurs are better alright but they failed again to impress me as a team of the highest caliber.
Only City really.

They are not a team of the highest caliber, don't think anybody thinks that other than spurs fans at the moment. For us it is enough that they are better than us. City are in a league of their own, no point talking about them.

13 minutes ago, manpe said:

Shambles.

lol.. I guess u are watching another game.... first half their only shot on target went straight in thanks to caballero howler... they lost  d ball countless times in dangerous position... Enough space in wide areas....quality wingbacks in lieu of Alonso and Moses we should be 3 up before half time... Second half we just decided to watch them play...even at that they ain't anything better till d moment we gifted them d two goals... Dembele and Lamela shouldn't end the game... Vertoghen as well despite d fact that they are still ahead of us.... Don't get me started on d league positions...we lost to fucking Bournemouth and Watford.... We don't deserve any position in top 4 losing to those Pisa poor opponents... The moment Emerson came on...u can see how dangerous and energetic the left flank was.... Everybody to his/her opinion but butressing your opinion on league position I won't accept that... Then conte lemme me not delve into that aspect now cos he single handedly ruined d whole season himself putting us in the mess we are now..... 

29 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

I don't know about Courtois. Begovitch was fine and Caballero is a good keeper.
With your logic we are going to lose Hazard anyway because he will become 30.
Overall transferwise we resemble a club in economic crisis.

Nothing to do with logic. I said the board either need to strip it down and rebuild properly over the bext couple of seasons and likely lose a couple of our best players to boot who aren't prepared to lose a couple of seasons in transition or we spend some serious money buying 3 or 4 top drawer players to go along with the best players we already have to try and compete again.

If we continue how we have been trying to plug gaps and band aid things we'll continue this gross inconsistency that has plagued us over the last 3-4 seasons.

2 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

lol.. I guess u are watching another game.... first half their only shot on target went straight in thanks to caballero howler... they lost  d ball countless times in dangerous position... Enough space in wide areas....quality wingbacks in lieu of Alonso and Moses we should be 3 up before half time... Second half we just decided to watch them play...even at that they ain't anything better till d moment we gifted them d two goals... Dembele and Lamela shouldn't end the game... Vertoghen as well despite d fact that they are still ahead of us.... Don't get me started on d league positions...we lost to fucking Bournemouth and Watford.... We don't deserve any position in top 4 losing to those Pisa poor opponents... The moment Emerson came on...u can see how dangerous and energetic the left flank was.... Everybody to his/her opinion but butressing your opinion on league position I won't accept that... Then conte lemme me not delve into that aspect now cos he single handedly ruined d whole season himself putting us in the mess we are now..... 

Erikson's goal was not a Caballero howler, the ball went high and dipped.
We did indeed outplay them for 45.5 minutes in the first half and should have been 2-0 up.
In the 2nd half we did not turn up. Even before the 2-1 they were the only team in the pitch.

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

No, I was watching the same game and playing slightly better for a part of the game means shit. Everything you said is how we could have been better if we did or did not do this or that, but we weren't and have not been. Fact is Caballero is part of our team and he let that howler happen, we didn't punish them for their mistakes and we let them punish ours like has been the story of our season game after game. My point stands.

1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

Erikson's goal was not a Caballero howler, the ball went high and dipped.
We did indeed outplay them for 45.5 minutes in the first half and should have been 2-0 up.
In the 2nd half we did not turn up. Even before the 2-1 they were the only team in the pitch.

how can we turn up when u know guys like Moses and Alonso has next to nothing of football intelligence....theur goal was caballero howler... My son who is not a footballer lol... will save that... Even at their lead they keep making dangerous tackles up and down...cant conte play 433 or even try Emerson from d start... Looking at his brief cameo he was very impressive...i repeat again two quality wingbacks instead of those clowns we should be bossing d game even before half time...  See acres of space spurs concede to is in wide areas... 

2 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

how can we turn up when u know guys like Moses and Alonso has next to nothing of football intelligence....theur goal was caballero howler... My son who is not a footballer lol... will save that... Even at their lead they keep making dangerous tackles up and down...cant conte play 433 or even try Emerson from d start... Looking at his brief cameo he was very impressive...i repeat again two quality wingbacks instead of those clowns we should be bossing d game even before half time...  See acres of space spurs concede to is in wide areas... 

Only if he was out of position can you call it a howler.

Just now, mannyfreshh said:

Alonso Moses rudiger, Christiansen, bakayoko are not good enough 

Rudiger had an ok game. He actually isn't a bad player. The rest though.. big questions are being asked of their ability. The mentality of every single player bar Azpi can be questioned too.

1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

Only if he was out of position can you call it a howler.

The shot was impressive, but saveable with fingertips. He didn't even raise his hands.