• Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Palmieri (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

He could be gone in the morning. Mentally he's been gone for months now though.
Should have gone after Barca IMO. Still have something to fight for (FA Cup is of little relevance to the CL).

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, xPetrCechx said:

Another big game that hazard doing nothing.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

He's saved us many times in the past in big games. Just last season for example he scored in almost every big game. Don't try and create a false narrative. The difference between this season and last is that we're just shit this season and there's not much one player can do about it. 

Just now, xPetrCechx said:

Carefull mate, there's fans from Belgium in here. They will not tolerate that kind of criticism.

Honestly, I don't give a shit about qualifying for the Champions League and haven't done for a long time.

We end up with shit players whether or not we're in the Champions League and we won't win that competition again for a very long time (if ever again).

All that will happen for the next several years is we get embarrassed by better clubs like Barcelona did this year.

1 minute ago, Styles said:

Honestly, I don't give a shit about qualifying for the Champions League and haven't done for a long time.

We end up with shit players whether or not we're in the Champions League and we won't win that competition again for a very long time (if ever again).

All that will happen for the next several years is we get embarrassed by better clubs like Barcelona did this year.

The problem is those Thursday night games will mean Sunday games, and we will always be chasing in the league unless we start with a big lead early in the season.

2 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Real will started to lose interested in him. Now if he doesn't have good world cup 

Just now, manpe said:

At least next season we'll have a realistic chance of winning the Europa League.

Will we?

When we won it before we had a much better overall squad. Especially considering who we might lose this season.

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

The problem is those Thursday night games will mean Sunday games, and we will always be chasing in the league unless we start with a big lead early in the season.

I hope we get banned from European competition for something.