• Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Morata (sub)
    • Drinkwater (sub)

11 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

At the end, the whole stadium had a feeling like we lost the game and potentially the tie. I feel the same. A huge performance is required in Spain.

That's it was a blow. If they'd scored just on the off been okay but such a moment from us.. If we had strikers we could be taken every chance.. Oh well. We didn't lose so did more then thought

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't watched much of Barcelona this season but based on this game, how on earth have they lost only once all season? Unimaginative in possession, everything was going through Messi and so many aging as well as slow players in the side. Not beating them tonight is a big opportunity missed.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Haven't watched much of Barcelona this season but based on this game, how on earth have they lost only once all season? Unimaginative in possession, everything was going through Messi and so many aging as well as slow players in the side. Not beating them tonight is a big opportunity missed.

Because any opposition that isnt Real or Atletico is horse shit in Spain. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Probably because, unlike us, everyone they play in La Liga other than Real Madrid and Atleti are scared shitless of them. They go behind and Barca just blow them away. We showed balls and character today and didn't let their best players take over the game.

Result felt like sucker punch...We deserved to win....Very costly mistake by christensen...Both rudiger and christensen did not deal the long ball properly..Cesc would have got that pass if he had pace

Camp nou is very difficult place with wide pitch..We cannot defend all the time there

Just now, Cosmin said:

Smh people are underestimating Chelsea's fantastic discipline so much. Barca are fantastic, but our players did great. 

According to some people on here Barca were poor today and we should have done better. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

I have said it multiple times before this game, this is not the same barca. I was shocked watching them against eibar n madrid. They looked so poor yet they won both games. Having said that, they have Coutinho  and Dembele on the bench. 

6 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Man u all probably win tommrow so just us and Spurs in the balance.. Gotta keep it interesting some how.. Us London clubs! 

That is not because spurs and us are from london but because we got decent opposition whilst the other english team drew some bunches of clowns that have no business playing cl

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Probably because, unlike us, everyone they play in La Liga other than Real Madrid and Atleti are scared shitless of them. They go behind and Barca just blow them away. We showed balls and character today and didn't let their best players take over the game.

Nope, Eibar dominated them last week but one magic pass by Messi to Suarez. They were up 1-0

1 minute ago, communicate said:

I have said it multiple times before this game, this is not the same barca. I was shocked watching them against eibar n madrid. They looked so poor yet they won both games. Having said that, they have Coutinho  and Dembele on the bench. 

Coutinho is cup tied and there is a reason why they left dembe out - he is not up to speed like morata

Why are people so disheartened, before this game I didn't even think that Chelsea could have gone through, we were by far the better team, making a team with Suarez, Messi, Iniesta look clueless in attack, all to play for at the Camp Nou really and I really think Chelsea will go through after seeing today's performance

2 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Let's be honest though, Barcelona were really poor. They're lucky they weren't playing Liverpool/Man City tonight or it could have been ugly.

They really were. They still got the quality to play it perfectly when it counts and they got the space but if we had been more attentative in that one situation where christensen makes that blunder adn also azpi goes to ground to early we would have won this game quite comfortably. If they repeat this performacne at City they will get hammered.

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Coutinho is cup tied and there is a reason why they left dembe out - he is not up to speed like morata

Yea I know. I mentioned it more in general sense rather than UCL. They have two really good young player to replace their older guard

3 minutes ago, cfcs most wanted said:

Why are people so disheartened, before this game I didn't even think that Chelsea could have gone through, we were by far the better team, making a team with Suarez, Messi, Iniesta look clueless in attack, all to play for at the Camp Nou really and I really think Chelsea will go through after seeing today's performance

It hurts more this way. Would've been easier to accept if we just got played off the park. Barca have been very fluky this season, can't see them winning it.