• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DYC. said:

Yo, Bakayoko is Torres in midfield.

Matic upgrade. I knew partnering him with Kante was a bad idea.

Chelsea just buy players at random and it pisses me off.

I'm pretty sure the scouts youtube a player then look at related videos and go from there.

We are so fucking poor. Zero pace or rythm to our play. The ball just stays at the feet of our CB's for ages and they can't find anyone. No eye for a pass in midfield, no target to aim for up top. Just terrible.

It's actually painful to watch.

6 minutes ago, DDA said:

I'm pretty sure the scouts youtube a player then look at related videos and go from there.

It's ridiculous, isn't it? Players never seem to fit a certain profile or suitability to a style.

When Chels were linked with Baka, all I could think was how do you pick him over Fabinho? He's easily the superior player. Even a nobody like me could see that. How could an entire footballing staff not see it? Fuck off.

Just now, DYC. said:

It's ridiculous, isn't it? Players never seem to fit a certain profile or suitability to a style.

When Chels were linked with Baka, all I could think was how do you pick him over Fabinho. He's easily the superior player. Even a nobody like me could see that. How could an entire footballing staff not see it? Fuck off.

It's beyond a joke. Our entire staff seem to be the most retarted bunch in the modern footballing era.