• Bakayoko
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

6 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Hate this thing conte does PEA started for arsenal he moved same day as giroud

Wasn't coming off a long injury layoff like Giroud is, was he?

I have a feeling Monday's XI is going to piss a whole lot of us off. False 9, Bakayoko continuing to keep his place, and watch Cahill start in the middle CB spot even though Luiz is supposedly back fit.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I have a feeling Monday's XI is going to piss a whole lot of us off. False 9, Bakayoko continuing to keep his place, and watch Cahill start in the middle CB spot even though Luiz is supposedly back fit.

No true bit he still came on vs swansea and we need these 3 points for me he has to start baka has to be benched id like to see a 433 formation would be interesting

From the recent reports and the bet odds going from 20/1 to 5/2 for Enrique that fast, I really fear that if we lose, Conte' will be gone in the morning.

EDIT: If we believe in the bib theory, looking at today's pics, Luiz will be back in the squad. Giroud too.

12 hours ago, Pizy said:

Totally agree. Cahill nowhere near is best (and his best wasn't great anyway!!) Bakayoko has been an absolute disaster. Cant pass, too slow and so easily pushed off the ball he reminds me of Bambi. Hate the "false nine" as at present we dont have the players to carry this role and, to me, it's giving way too much respect to the opposition.

A lot of players need to start stepping up or get out. Barkley will need to show what he is capable of quickly, I think Drinkwater is totally out of his depth, Pedro gone off the boil and Morata is most definitely having a confidence crisis. Giroud needs to start against Watford, even on one leg it would be better than the false nine.

If Conte starts Cahill and Bakayoko I think that it might be that he really wants to get the sack

Giroud better start, if he really is not ready for full match, he is at least ready to start the match, better start with a striker and try to score some goals, later on we can sub him off. I don't understand why Conte wants to play once again with false 9.

4 minutes ago, Riquelme said:

Luiz if fit needs to play.

At this moment if luiz is fit and giroud isnt, back luiz up top, he may not be a striker but hes good in the air strong loves to go forward and has a rocket as a foot. Cant be any worse than a false 9.

We like to play cat and mouse with Spurs. We go like 5 points ahead of Spurs then lose and then Spurs win then it is back to 2 points. We just need to win tomorrow, create a gap over them and hope Arsenal get something next week. However knowing our record against teams with recently new appointed managers (West Ham, Palace and Everton), wouldn't be surprised if we drop points tomorrow.

You just know that Deeny and Richarlison, who I've read have both gone completely off the boil since early in the season, will suddenly spring up and have world class performances against us. 😂

Theyll certainly raise their game due to it being Monday night football with all eyes on this one game. Hopefully we do as well. Restore that nice little gap between us and Spuds.

21 minutes ago, Stats said:

We like to play cat and mouse with Spurs. We go like 5 points ahead of Spurs then lose and then Spurs win then it is back to 2 points. We just need to win tomorrow, create a gap over them and hope Arsenal get something next week. However knowing our record against teams with recently new appointed managers (West Ham, Palace and Everton), wouldn't be surprised if we drop points tomorrow.

It's like us and Man U as well. Little chance of catching them but anytime we could go level with them after they've lost or drawn.. We do the same! 

Know got a game in hand but Arsenal crept up all of a suden. Hopefully can restore that back to 8...

Big test... Every game is a test at the minute.. Even more so watching it.. Test of patience!