• Fabregas (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cahill, Baka, Zappacosta, and Pedro should never be anything more than subs. They are not good enough to start for Chelsea. Until these players are replaced in the XI's we put out we will not be anything more than an average to poor side.

Giving Cahill the captaincy was a disgrace since he now seems nearly undroppable when he's fit.

2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

I am not really sure what is better - having a season without European football (Europa League) completely or playing in the Europa League...

For me no mate not that fucking "No Body's Cup" please don't let them dump us in that.

Seriously, I want to punch my tv every time I watch Cahill on the ball. He's like a fucking panicked donkey. He shits himself and plays himself into trouble nearly every time he gets it.

Conte is so asking for it. He knows we are shit without a striker, he has a striker fit and does not bring him on. If some regular employee would do such stuff he would be fired and probably ruled no claim on compensation by a court .

10 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

I am not really sure what is better - having a season without European football (Europa League) completely or playing in the Europa League...

Least with Europa you win that and go into the champions league...i don't know how we'll do top 4 wise next year seeing the way other teams are going.. And the way we're not. 

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Conte is so asking for it. He knows we are shit without a striker, he has a striker fit and does not bring him on. If some regular employee would do such stuff he would be fired and probably ruled no claim on compensation by a court .

Wont play him because he wasn't a playe he wanted

3 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Travelling Chelseas still singing their hearts out, despite the shite perfomance they are watching. Respect to them.

This is what pisses me off with the whole oh wahhh players won't play for the manager. The fans have made effort!! Gone all that way.. Paid and yet they couldn't give a crap and get paid for it

Just now, Starman60 said:

Wont play him because he wasn't a playe he wanted

the opposite is the case i heard. he hold a personal meeting with giroud to convince him to come to chelsea. ironic that giroud will have exactly 1 week of conte