Aleksandr Golovin

the wes

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we'll see a 3 comprised of Cesc, Kante, and Jorginho against smaller teams where we have most of the ball. Against the bigger sides where it's more even and the quality of opponent is higher, we can deploy someone with more legs in place of Cesc like Barkley or Baka.

I think Abramovich should either sell the club or appoint people who are competent. What City are now is what we should have been years ago but due to his incompetence Man City, Liverpool and soon Spurs have overtaken us when we had a 10 year head start. 

just how long will we have to suffer Marina after the nike deal..she`ll end up costing us more through her missed opportunites ,talent pool depleting,less trophies etc.. I`m totally fine with having a woman in the role,if she`s good enough,she`s not..send the split arse packing.

59 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Come on Tomo you are better than that.

Leicester system was more based on bypassing midfield, passing to the attackers as quick as possible. Sarri system is more deliberate and keeping the ball in midfield attempting to find breakthroughs. 

Check this sequence, i will look to see more on twitter.

CANNOT BELIEVE MORATA DIDNT SCORE THERE!!!!!

DONKEY!!!

What beautiful footie though in that build-up.:wub:

We're linked with about 4 more midfielders. I'd be shocked like I've never been shocked before if we signed any of them. They all seem impossible. We'd have to break our transfer record by a considerable amount in order to sign any of Pjanic, Thiago, or SMS.

Watch us panic buy that Vecino dude from Inter on deadline day. He was totally anonymous at the WC and didn't catch the eye at all.

17 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

I think Abramovich should either sell the club or appoint people who are competent. What City are now is what we should have been years ago but due to his incompetence Man City, Liverpool and soon Spurs have overtaken us when we had a 10 year head start. 

The same amazing Spurs who's star signing will be Jack Grealish?

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

We're linked with about 4 more midfielders. I'd be shocked like I've never been shocked before if we signed any of them. They all seem impossible. We'd have to break our transfer record by a considerable amount in order to sign any of Pjanic, Thiago, or SMS.

Watch us panic buy that Vecino dude from Inter on deadline day. He was totally anonymous at the WC and didn't catch the eye at all.

Its annnoying how we do not have a plan for the transfer window every time. We seem to make things up as we go. We really do need a DoF and Roman and marina need to be less involved in football matters moving forward. 

1 minute ago, Dimitr said:

Ok we lost golovin for 30m € 

and now splash the cash for pjanic or Thiago (100m€) I am not worried about this  

abramovich must be worried !!

I think you smoke some serious shit during transfer windows mate lol.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You