the wes

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/16/2018 at 10:32 AM, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I must be in the minority but I'm not at all fussed. This signing or lack thereof has me feeling indifferent... I don't see why there is all the hype but to be fair a lot of big clubs are chasing his signature. I think Barkley, if he increases his work rate under Sarri, will be an excellent fit for Sarri's Hamsik role

:cig:CAREFREE!

3 minutes ago, It's too big said:

We have RLC and Barkley. Was never sure why a move for Golovin made sense anyway. 

More like we have Barkley and Cesc. I'll bet anyone we won't see RLC play for us this season. He'll go on loan where he can play every week. No point keeping him here.

Looks like Barkley and Cesc will compete for the Hamsik place.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

More like we have Barkley and Cesc. I'll bet anyone we won't see RLC play for us this season. He'll go on loan where he can play every week. No point keeping him here.

Looks like Barkley and Cesc will compete for the Hamsik place.

Barkley all day long for me. Cesc has 20 mins in him then his legs go back to the bench lol

Aleksandr Golovin will not participate in CSKA Moscow’s upcoming clash with Lokomotiv Moscow amid speculation that he is set to join Chelsea.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/25/aleksandr-golovin-left-cska-moscow-squad-chelsea-close-signing-7759847/?ito=cbshare

3 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Barkley all day long for me. Cesc has 20 mins in him then his legs go back to the bench lol

It is really amazing how much Barkley stock went up based on a game against freaking Perth Glory in a friendly game.

Barkley and Kante are both runners, Jorginho by himself cannot make that midfield work against decent teams. Even against Perth Glory Barkley really benefited by the fact Cesc help Jorginho in the build up, given Barkley a free role near the box. 

1 minute ago, Clockwork said:

It is really amazing how much Barkley stock went up based on a game against freaking Perth Glory in a friendly game.

Barkley and Kante are both runners, Jorginho by himself cannot make that midfield work against decent teams. Even against Perth Glory Barkley really benefited by the fact Cesc help Jorginho in the build up, given Barkley a free role near the box. 

Kante made Leicester's midfield work with Drinkwater as his partner. With Sarri's reputation for coaching, Barkley was earmarked early among some supporters as a player who could really benefit.

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Kante made Leicester's midfield work with Drinkwater as his partner. With Sarri's reputation for coaching, Barkley was earmarked early among some supporters as a player who could really benefit.

Come on Tomo you are better than that.

Leicester system was more based on bypassing midfield, passing to the attackers as quick as possible. Sarri system is more deliberate and keeping the ball in midfield attempting to find breakthroughs. 

Check this sequence, i will look to see more on twitter.

He really would've been the picture perfect midfielder for a Sarri team with his energy and technical ability. Felt like he could've been a massive bargain for the price being mentioned in the day and age when average players are going for £50m like Richarlison.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You