Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Aleksandr Golovin


the wes
 Share
Followers 1

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He really would've been the picture perfect midfielder for a Sarri team with his energy and technical ability. Felt like he could've been a massive bargain for the price being mentioned in the day and age when average players are going for £50m like Richarlison.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AOIRO said:

Cesc RLC Barkley Bakayoko Drinkwater ... lol

Weve sold Jorginho and Kante already?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Really don’t care if this doesn’t happen. We are thinking something big.
Are Thiago or Milinkovic-Savic done deals?
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we'll see a 3 comprised of Cesc, Kante, and Jorginho against smaller teams where we have most of the ball. Against the bigger sides where it's more even and the quality of opponent is higher, we can deploy someone with more legs in place of Cesc like Barkley or Baka.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, iceboy said:

Really don’t care if this doesn’t happen. We are thinking something big.

:lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Abramovich should either sell the club or appoint people who are competent. What City are now is what we should have been years ago but due to his incompetence Man City, Liverpool and soon Spurs have overtaken us when we had a 10 year head start. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

just how long will we have to suffer Marina after the nike deal..she`ll end up costing us more through her missed opportunites ,talent pool depleting,less trophies etc.. I`m totally fine with having a woman in the role,if she`s good enough,she`s not..send the split arse packing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Come on Tomo you are better than that.

Leicester system was more based on bypassing midfield, passing to the attackers as quick as possible. Sarri system is more deliberate and keeping the ball in midfield attempting to find breakthroughs. 

Check this sequence, i will look to see more on twitter.

 

 

CANNOT BELIEVE MORATA DIDNT SCORE THERE!!!!!

 

DONKEY!!!

 

What beautiful footie though in that build-up.:wub:

Link to post
Share on other sites

We're linked with about 4 more midfielders. I'd be shocked like I've never been shocked before if we signed any of them. They all seem impossible. We'd have to break our transfer record by a considerable amount in order to sign any of Pjanic, Thiago, or SMS.

Watch us panic buy that Vecino dude from Inter on deadline day. He was totally anonymous at the WC and didn't catch the eye at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

I think Abramovich should either sell the club or appoint people who are competent. What City are now is what we should have been years ago but due to his incompetence Man City, Liverpool and soon Spurs have overtaken us when we had a 10 year head start. 

The same amazing Spurs who's star signing will be Jack Grealish?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pizy said:

We're linked with about 4 more midfielders. I'd be shocked like I've never been shocked before if we signed any of them. They all seem impossible. We'd have to break our transfer record by a considerable amount in order to sign any of Pjanic, Thiago, or SMS.

Watch us panic buy that Vecino dude from Inter on deadline day. He was totally anonymous at the WC and didn't catch the eye at all.

Its annnoying how we do not have a plan for the transfer window every time. We seem to make things up as we go. We really do need a DoF and Roman and marina need to be less involved in football matters moving forward. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dimitr said:

Ok we lost golovin for 30m € 

and now splash the cash for pjanic or Thiago (100m€) I am not worried about this  

abramovich must be worried !!

I think you smoke some serious shit during transfer windows mate lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jase locked and unlocked this topic

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...