Mason Mount

the wes

He really is not healthy for the team. Oscar at least would always score a nice goal here and there and could create something out of nothing. not often but he had his moments. Mount is the same workhorse but with 0 talent.
Yes, that describes Mount. He showed at youth level that he is clearly not creative. But he will play most of the matches regardless. Lampard loves him too much

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Yes, that describes Mount. He showed at youth level that he is clearly not creative. But he will play most of the matches regardless. Lampard loves him too much

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

He should be central, B2b. That's it. He's not actually great defensively he's got great work rate.

Will that being said, he should never be starting on the wings in this squad. He should be directly challenging kovacic in his position. Henderson might be a good analogy for how he should develop to play at a big club, in a year or so I wouldn't be surprised if he could play in a pivot next to a solid dm.

As it stands, ziyech, pulisic, havertz must start ahead of him. Frank's fucked otherwise. Pulisic's injury record may give frank thr excuse to keep shoehorning him in however

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I knew that I will have to defend Mount. It is the same story with most functional player in the team similar to Wijnaldum for pool. 

Why Mount play? It is simple Havertz can't track fb CHO can't track fb. It is so obvious after bayern and Brighton game. 

So who should we play against pool? 

22 minutes ago, communicate said:

I knew that I will have to defend Mount. It is the same story with most functional player in the team similar to Wijnaldum for pool. 

Why Mount play? It is simple Havertz can't track fb CHO can't track fb. It is so obvious after bayern and Brighton game. 

So who should we play against pool? 

So Odoi can never play on the wing again? 

I wonder if we will ever get out of this pragmatism loophole that we are seemingly stuck in. Playing a functional player in the XI is one thing, but playing a functional player out of position just to combat the opposition just screams inferiority complex. I remember when Mourinho played Ramires on the RW with Ivanovic at RB against (freaking) Basel!

despite not scoring a couple of chances, mount was great... set up havertz, almost scored a wonder goal and was great at moving the play along to final third and switching play to find free space on the right...

CHO was pretty bad against weaker opposition and some will still be fuming that he’s not starting in tougher games [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Credit where it’s due what a strike. Vindicated his selection today. He does raise his game when the pressure is on. Same with ManU and Wolves last season. Still should not start in a4231 when puli and ziyech are available