Jump to content

Bournemouth 0-1 Chelsea


Jase
 Share

Man of the Match  

17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Courtois
      0
    • Zappacosta
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      4
    • Luiz
      0
    • Rudiger
      1
    • Alonso
      0
    • Bakayoko
      0
    • Fabregas
      0
    • Pedro
      0
    • Hazard
      12
    • Morata
      0
    • Drinkwater (sub)
      0
    • Batshuayi (sub)
      0
    • Willian (sub)
      0


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although Conte says Kante is probably ready, I would save him for Roma. I would love to see a midfield 3 of Baka, Cesc, and Drinkwater for this one with that front 2 of Morata and Hazard that we've seen before. Think it could work very well.

We really need to control and dominate the middle of the pitch for us to play our best and we simply cannot do so with a Baka/Cesc pairing alone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25.10.2017 at 11:10 PM, Jason said:

First of 5 away games in next 6. <_<

Bournemouth (a)

Roma (a)

Man Utd (h)

West Brom (a)

Qarabag (a)

Liverpool (a)

United, LFC gonna be hard. With Roma we must play different style then last time. And others game are must win. In this week KFC play with Utd, draw sounds well for us. We must take 3 points and make 2/1 points to second/third place.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Last Sicarius said:

United, LFC gonna be hard. With Roma we must play different style then last time. And others game are must win. In this week KFC play with Utd, draw sounds well for us. We must take 3 points and make 2/1 points to second/third place.

Worth noting that we only have 2 days of rest between the Qarabag and Liverpool games. If we thought playing Atletico and City in 4 days was bad, this might well be even worse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

Worth noting that we only have 2 days of rest between the Qarabag and Liverpool games. If we thought playing Atletico and City in 4 days was bad, this might well be even worse.

Yikes. This next month or so will really show us how our season will go. We'll probably know right before the Liverpool match whether it'll be a good season or a horror show.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/26/2017 at 2:40 AM, Jason said:

First of 5 away games in next 6. <_<

Bournemouth (a)

Roma (a)

Man Utd (h)

West Brom (a)

Qarabag (a)

Liverpool (a)

Thankfully Drinkwater is back. Kante is coming back. 

Team would have been run over if Bakayoko and Fabregas were in midfield for that run

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Jason said:

Worth noting that we only have 2 days of rest between the Qarabag and Liverpool games. If we thought playing Atletico and City in 4 days was bad, this might well be even worse.

I don't see how it can be worse than the Atletico, City fixtures. 

At least now we have 4 midfielders ready to play in the first XI...

As for the Qarabag match, We should be able to rest a few of the first teamers and still get a result (if we are serious about making a UCL run this season).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Jason said:

Worth noting that we only have 2 days of rest between the Qarabag and Liverpool games. If we thought playing Atletico and City in 4 days was bad, this might well be even worse.

I  hope that lfc will not get in form fotr match with us. For Qarabag we should start with second squad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Tibo

Azpi Luiz Rudiger

Zappacosta                                      Alonso

Kante    Drinkwater

Pedro                                  Hazard

Morata

Switch Kante (injured) with Bakayoko and this is the team I would like to see. Maybe Fabregas for Pedro for 3-5-2, but Fab has been poor recently so I'm not too sure about that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

I don't see how it can be worse than the Atletico, City fixtures. 

At least now we have 4 midfielders ready to play in the first XI...

It's only one extra midfielder. In any case, my point was more about the traveling. Going to Azerbaijan, playing on Wednesday, coming back on god knows what time on Thursday morning, having less than a day to rest/prepare, then heading off to Liverpool on late Friday etc. Plus we all know Liverpool are going to go full throttle at us at Anfield and the crowd is going to be pumped up.

3 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

As for the Qarabag match, We should be able to rest a few of the first teamers and still get a result (if we are serious about making a UCL run this season).

It all depends on the matchday 4's results. If we lose at Roma and Atletico beat Qarabag, then there's only 3 points separating Roma, us and Atletico, making the Qarabag match a MUST win game and likely forcing Conte to play a strong XI. Can't afford to be underestimating them anyway considering Roma only just beat them and Atletico didn't even do that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Jason said:

t's only one extra midfielder. In any case, my point was more about the traveling. Going to Azerbaijan, playing on Wednesday, coming back on god knows what time on Thursday morning, having less than a day to rest/prepare, then heading off to Liverpool on late Friday etc. Plus we all know Liverpool are going to go full throttle at us at Anfield and the crowd is going to be pumped up.

What is pool's schedule like at that time?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25/10/2017 at 10:10 PM, Jason said:

First of 5 away games in next 6. <_<

True, but our last 4/5 fixtures over Christmas are at home :D 

16/12 Chelsea v Southampton

19/12 Chelsea v Bournemouth (CC)

23/12 Everton v Chelsea

26/12 Chelsea v Brighton

30/12 Chelsea v Stoke City

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • 0 members are here!

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You