On 25/10/2017 at 10:10 PM, Jason said:

First of 5 away games in next 6. <_<

True, but our last 4/5 fixtures over Christmas are at home :D 

16/12 Chelsea v Southampton

19/12 Chelsea v Bournemouth (CC)

23/12 Everton v Chelsea

26/12 Chelsea v Brighton

30/12 Chelsea v Stoke City

The media are evidently full of BS but Conte needs to start waking the fuck up with regards to team selection. I hate being a negative nancy constantly with regards to Alonso but the guy has become Ivanović 2.0 when it comes to opposition applying tactics against us.

I remember Pardew once said in a pundit job that his CP side deliberately targeted Ivanović as the weak link when they beat us at the Bridge in '15. Alonso is obviously getting targeted, with good reason, nowadays. In the two games against Stoke & Watford where Alonso was substituted and Azpi went to the left suddenly we got so much better. It's time he fucking gets the courage to drop him. Hell, McClean would be a huge upgrade him. The guy is f*cking garbage and he's f*cking polluting the team's efficiency. Not least, Cahill should be f*cking nowhere to be seen in the team's startinh line-up.

I would start with these:

TBO

Rüdiger Luuz Christensen

Zappa Drinkwater (I pray he's fit somehow) Baka Azpi

Pedro Hazard

Morata

26 minutes ago, Irakozium257 said:

The media are evidently full of BS but Conte needs to start waking the fuck up with regards to team selection. I hate being a negative nancy constantly with regards to Alonso but the guy has become Ivanović 2.0 when it comes to opposition applying tactics against us.

I remember Pardew once said in a pundit job that his CP side deliberately targeted Ivanović as the weak link when they beat us at the Bridge in '15. Alonso is obviously getting targeted, with good reason, nowadays. In the two games against Stoke & Watford where Alonso was substituted and Azpi went to the left suddenly we got so much better. It's time he fucking gets the courage to drop him. Hell, McClean would be a huge upgrade him. The guy is f*cking garbage and he's f*cking polluting the team's efficiency. Not least, Cahill should be f*cking nowhere to be seen in the team's startinh line-up.

I would start with these:

TBO

Rüdiger Luuz Christensen

Zappa Drinkwater (I pray he's fit somehow) Baka Azpi

Pedro Hazard

Morata

Agree! :)

This is currently our strongest lineup without Kante :) 

Oh, wow. Cahill actually got benched. That's a pleasant surprise.

Nice to see Zappa starting in the PL but I'm still not liking the Baka/Cesc midfield 2. We should've started with 3 in midfield so that we can completely control the middle of the pitch. With this midfield pairing we're unbelievably exposed to counter attacks.

Good lineup! 

I think moving Azpi to LWB and playing Rudiger-Christensen-Luiz could make the two-man midfield work a bit better as then all of our best ball-playing CBs would on the pitch at the same time and Azpi could protect the defense and midfield better than Alonso.

Nevertheless, happy with the XI

We especially need Morata and Hazard to be very aggressive. The two players who a side like Bournemouth should not be able to live with. If we play slow and lazy like we did against Palace and most of Watford then it plays right in to their hands.

Sick of seeing a midfield '2' instead of '3'. We only need Hazard & Morata up top, no need for Pedro as much as we need further stability and ability in the centre. Bakayoko is erratic and Fabregas is slow. How on earth will we control the game?