Danny Drinkwater

xPetrCechx

So hold on a minute, a French media outlet breaking the news of a transfer between a Russian owned English club and a Thai owned English club for an English player? Sounds like a dodgy rumour at best, why would they be the first to report it?

That being said, I fully expect him to sign either way but it's not because of that latest tweet.

5 minutes ago, Jype said:

So hold on a minute, a French media outlet breaking the news of a transfer between a Russian owned English club and a Thai owned English club for an English player? Sounds like a dodgy rumour at best, why would they be the first to report it?

That being said, I fully expect him to sign either way but it's not because of that latest tweet.

Some people have said Leicester want to replace Drinkwater with Krychowiak from PSG. 

3 minutes ago, Georgy said:

The new scapegoat when we lose I reckon.

Yep, the midfield spot has been the scapegoat for years now, with people not appreciating Mikel and Matic. No reason to see Drinkwater get the same treatment. 

Probably very much in the minority but I'm warming to this signing. Gives us something different in the CM position, works his ass off for the team and gives us a bit of bite in the midfield.

I don't take much notice of transfer fees now tbh, its gone crazy and I've accepted it. Look at Jonny Evans attracting 21 million bids ffs.

Just now, Eidur the Spider said:

Probably very much in the minority but I'm warming to this signing. Gives us something different in the CM position, works his ass off for the team and gives us a bit of bite in the midfield.

I don't take much notice of transfer fees now tbh, its gone crazy and I've accepted it. Look at Jonny Evans attracting 21 million bids ffs.

Yeah, I'm with you on this.

Fee is too much but I'm not going to hold that agains the player, it's not his fault the market has gone crazy. As a player he's actually quite decent and look at it this way: knows the league, already has experience of playing alongside Kante and at his age coming from a lower side he's probably more than happy to accept a smaller role than the other midfielders in the team so for a squad player he has the potential to be a great signing.

He's one of those players who can be called upon to do a job in the league anyday but not quite enough to make me convinced when going up against the big boys in the Champions League, but unless something unexpected happens he wouldn't be in line to start those kind of games anyway. 

56 minutes ago, Jype said:

infosport or something in France broke Mourinho's sacking before anyone.